☁︎ =✈︎ ☁︎

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Jack
Hey Rosie! So I have to go to a set for Avatar 4 and I was wondering if you would like to join me and meet the cast!

Rose
Dude your joking right?!
I would love to!!

Jack
Great I'll pick you up

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Me and Jack hadn't talked that much since.. that night so I was surprised he messaged me and even more surprised he's inviting me on set! I get dressed and take a picture to post to my story.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

R0SEG0LD: Off to the set for Avatar 4!

Username: Your stunning!

Username: You so beautiful I'm jealous!

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Jack knocked on my apartment door and I opened, walked out, and closed the door behind me. "So they finished casting for Avatar 4?" I asked as we walked down the stairs leaving to leave the building.

"No not yet but we need to go to the auditions so the people can meet us. But first we have to go to the set to see what it looks like" he said while holding the door open for me. We walk outside and get in his car and start driving to the building where they would be filming Avatar 4. 40 minutes pass and we finally arrived. We get out of the car and head inside where I'm immediately met with Bailey. "EE! HI YOU MUST BE ROSE!" She squealed and grabs one of my hands holding it. "Hi yes! And your Bailey Bass!" I say with excitement.

"Ugh girl just call me Bailey" she said while walking with me while we hold hands. "Yeah sorry I just can believe I'm meeting you right now!" I said with a smile and she smiled back. She took me to all the different rooms where there were costume designers and changing rooms and the directors rooms then we got to the grey room.. I mean that's how I would explain it cause it a huge room that was grey! I'm sure you've seen it behind the scenes multiple times! The other actors and actresses were all talking among themselves when Jack passed by me and Bailey to go say hi to Jamie.

"Oh God mate it so good to see you" Jack says in a horrible british accent

"Aw you too mate" Jamie said hugging him. Britain come up behind them and joins in the hug as Jack puts his arm around Britain. Bailey walks me over to them and she clears her throat. "Ahem this is the lovely Rose that Jack has talked so much about" she said while moving her hands in a precenting kind of way. "Hi it's nice to meet you guys" I say as I extend my hand for a handshake. Jamie grabs my hand pulling me in for a hug. "Oh it's so nice to meet you as well!" He said letting go of me. "Jack here has given us the entire run down on how you two met and a little more details" he said looking over at Jack. Britain comes up and anxiously said. "Hey".

I could tell he didn't really like meeting new people. Just then James Cameron came up behind us all with Trinity running up behind him. She gives me the biggest hug "Hi! You must be Rosie!" She said and I hug her back. "Yes that's me!" I say laughing. We let go over each other when James looks at me. "Hm so your name is Rose?" He said looking at me and extending his hand. I shake his hand and smile "Yes it is sir!"

"Ah please drop the formality it makes me feel old!" He laughs "just call me Jim" he said letting go of my hand. "So Jack and Rose huh? Wonder where I've heard those names before" he laughs. I never noticed that me and Jack were Jack and Rose. I chuckle a little and look over at Jack looked down at me with a smile. "So are you here to audition?" Jim said and I quickly look over.

"Oh no I'm just here with Jack!" I said quickly.

"Well if you wanna audition you can! You have a great look and we have a character who I think you would definitely be fit to play" he said and walked away. "Alright let's go to the auditions!" He said clapping his hands once. I look up at Jack as he started to walk.

"Jack you don't think he's being serious right?!" I said shocked.

"He's not wrong! There's this one character who you would shine playing as. Maybe you should give it a try." He said laughing a little then smiling. I haven't acted in a few years so I was a little rusty. Maybe I should audition.

"Ill put you in contact with our casting director and see if we can get you a date to audition." He said practically reading my mind.

"Thanks Jack!" I said.

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

The casting director had gotten back with me and I went to an audition and did a chemistry test with Jack, which I thought was hilarious because Spider is human and my character is Na'vi but hey love works in mysterious ways. I was called back a few times until one day when I was hanging with Jack at the beach again and I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said as I put the phone on speaker so Jack could hear.

"Hey is this Rose Grey?" Margery said on the other line.

"Yes this is she" I said.

"Congratulations Rose you got the role!" She said excitingly and I immediately look over at Jack with the biggest smile.

"Oh my gosh thank you so much Margery!" I said.

"Your so welcome sweet heart alright have a good now" she said has she hung up. I immediately scream in excitement and jump up and down with Jack as we hold hands.

"This is amazing!" Jack said.

"I can't believe it! I'm gonna be in Avatar 4! Avatar is my all time favorite movie!" I said putting my hands on my head.

"We're gonna be in a movie together!" Jack said happily "now we get to see each other everyday to film and have sleepovers!" He said with a smile.

"Ugh I can't wait!" I said hugging him. He quickly wrapped his arms around me and put his head on mine. "Me either" he said softly.