Mentiroso

"Hey Rose why are you so distracted?" Bri asked.

"Hm?" Rose said as she looked up at Bri, they were both sitting in a brunch restaurant with Lia, Sebastian, and Jordan.

"I said why are you so distracted..?" Bri repeated.

"Oh I was just thinking about something no worries" Rose said laughing a little.

"O..Kay?" Bri said confused.

Bri continued to talk to Rose as she sat there still in her thoughts. Why has Jack not come home in days? He also hasn't been answering her calls. This isn't like him.

She was now home, in bed. She texted Jack and it didn't deliver. She sat there heartbroken and confused. She wanted to cry but no tears came out.

A knock at her front door startled her, she got up and slid her feet into her slippers. She walked out of her room and headed towards the door. When she opened it there stood Jack. He looked down at her. "Hey" he said.

"Hey?!" Rose said angerly. "You haven't been here for a week and you say 'hey'?!" She yelled.

"I didn't come here to fight." His voice sounded cold.

"Then what are you here for?" She asked

"I'm breaking up with you." His words hit her heart immediately. She cupped her hand over her mouth.

"Oh don't act surprised Rose. You cheated on me!" He said as he leaned against the door frame. He slid his hands into his pockets and looked down.

"How did you find out.." she said standing there. She couldn't even look him in his eyes.

He walked closer to her forcing her to meet his gaze. His eyes narrowed, "your not even going to try and deny it?" He asked.

"Why would I? I'm not a liar" she said. A large smile came on Jack's face. He couldn't believe what she just said. "Your not a liar huh? Just because you did TELL a lie doesn't mean your not a fucking liar Rose. You went BEHIND my back and slept with Justin. Multiple times if I might add. Your a fucking liar Rose and you know it." He said, his tone harsh.

Roses eyes filled with tears as she looked into Jack's eyes. She didn't know what to say anymore.