✿︎✿︎

The day that Bri and Lia were going to move out had finally came, I was absolutely dreading it because this was the longest I had ever hung out with them since our singing career and my acting career took off "I'm gonna miss you guys" I said as I hug Bri then hug Lia. Jordan starts bringing more boxes filled with Lia and Bri's stuff. They had made the decision that they are going to move in with each other in a different apartment complex that is close to mine and I was all for it as long as I get to see my besties I'm perfectly fine with it.

"We're gonna miss you too" Lia said and Bri nods.

"I'll come see you guys" I say as they head to their moving van. Jordan and Bri get in the moving van as Lia and Sebastian drive in the car. I wave bye as they drive off and I head inside. Silence filled the apartment, I can only hear my thoughts. I know I have been alone before but it's been so long it felt weird having my apartment be this quiet, this empty, I went to Lia's old room which was the guest room the only thing left in there with the two night stands that were originally there and the bed. I went to Bri's old room that used to be my office it was so weird, their rooms used to be so full, but I'm also happy that they're gone! Now I can finally hear myself think cuz it's always so loud.

Jack had texted me asking if he could come over I hesitated but I said yes, about 20 minutes later he arrived. He brought me some Burger King he got me a Whopper and strawberry milkshake. It was weird, it felt like we were together but we weren't. At this point I don't know what we are. I don't know what he thinks we are but I don't think I would change it, I really did miss him no matter how.. how I try to ignore that. I missed him.

"What are you thinking about" Jack said looking up at me. I shook out of my thoughts and looked up at him. He was smiling. That same smile that made me fall in love, he has no idea what that smile does.

"Just.. thinking about.. us?" I say looking at him, he looks at me with seriousness in his eyes. I could see he was thinking about the same thing. He nodded and looked down at his food, he didn't say anything after that. We just sat there in silence, the only thing we could hear was us eating our food, I couldn't handle the silence.

"Jack.." I say and he looks up.

"Yes?" He said softly leaning in close. I leaned into him, our faces were so close but I knew I couldn't do this it wasn't right. He put his hand on my cheek looking into my eyes and down at my lips. I wanted to pull away I wanted to tell him no, I didn't want him to know that I still loved him. But I gave in, I leaned in and I kissed him, it felt so natural. He pulled me on top of him, he pulled back. "Can we?" He said, I nodded and he started to kiss my neck. Again I wanted to tell him no so badly but I knew I wanted to, I knew I wanted him, I needed him. I loved him. My soft moans filled the silence as he continued to kiss down my neck and lifting my shirt. We moved to my bedroom.

After I had hickeys all over my body, we were cuddling in my bed like before but this time it felt amazing. I missed his touch, I missed his kiss, I missed everything about him.