The party

I had checked my phone to see a notification from Jack and that he liked one of my posts

Liked by JackChampion and 35,675 other people

R0seG0ld is it just me or does Sloth look adorable in his sloth outfit?

Username: Sloth is so cute!
Liked by R0seG0ld

JackChampion: You have a cat? Named Sloth?!
^R0seG0ld: Yessss
Liked by R0seG0ld

View all comments

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

Jack
Hey Rose!

Rose
Hey Jack! I'm on my way home right now I'll be at yours soon

Jack
Yeah yeah no rush

Rose
See you there!

Jack
Bye

✿︎✿︎✿︎✿︎

I arrived home at 11:03 at night and quickly changed into my pj's, packed an overnight bag with my toothbrush, deodorant, ect. And headed out to my car. I put Jacks address into my GPS started the car and headed over. His apartment was only 10 minutes away which was convenient. I walked up the stairs to his apartment door and knocked, Jack opened the door wearing grey sweat pants and a white tank top. "Hey you made it!" Jasmine said when I walked through the door.

"Hey guys!" I said "uh where can I put my bag?" I asked.

"Oh I'll take it! I'll put it in my room" Jack said grabbing my bag from my hands, he walks over to his room and sets it on his bed. Jasmine and Jenna were sitting on the love seat they were wearing matching scream onesies. Mason was sitting on the lazy boy recliner, he was wearing red and black checkerboard sweat pants and a black tank top.

"Where's Devyn?" I asked.

"Oh she couldn't make it! She felt sick after all the popcorn she ate" Jenna said.

"Aww I hope she feels better!" I said.

Jack came out of his room as I sat on the couch to the right. Jack turned off the living room and kitchen lights (imagine it's like the apartment Sam, Tara, and Quinn were living in in scream 6) he sat down next to me on the couch. He grabbed the remote and went to Netflix, "What y'all wanna watch?" Jack asked.

Jenna blurted out " Never have I ever!"

"Ooo I've been wanting to watch that actually" Jasmine said