Scream VI (6)

I had made a plan with the directors to jazz up the premiere with some drama. A fan wearing a ghostface mask and costume would charge at me with a fake retractable knife, and I would get stabbed. There were a few camera men in on it and were staged to look as if they were their to record the Cast, well yes they were there to record the cast.. their reaction, at least! Now, of course, I wasn't a part of the cast at all or met them, but I was hired to do this, and I'm being paid a good amount, so sure, let's scare some people! I mean, Scream is my favorite scary movie! I'm wearing a cute black dress with a gold chain strap around my neck holding it up. I looked like any other fan would.

We pulled up to the place where the premiere was being held. There were tons of screaming fans, and some were wearing Ghostface costumes, so we should blend right in. Now, the plan was to kill Ghostface the way Tara killed Ethan in the final battle. So I had to be right in front of the actor Jack Champion. Me, our cameraman, and my friend, Chris, who was going to be Ghostface, were escorted to the low fence in front of the red carpet. The Cast of Scream VI started to walk towards us, including the directors, I was instructed to wait on Tyler's (one of the directors) signal so I could signal Chris to come out. The cast started posing for pictures and doing small interviews, Jenna was the first cast member I saw. Followed by Devyn and Jasmin, then Jack. I looked over at Tyler and waited for the signal... There is was. Tyler moved his hand down in a chopping manner. Jack got right in front of me, and I screamed his name. "JACK!" he looked over at me, and I took my phone out, ready to snap a picture of him, but really, I was telling Chris to hurry up and run at me. Jack posed for the picture, but I was taking a video for his reaction, and then screams came from behind me as people pushed each other out of the way of Ghostface. Just then, Jacks face sank he ran up to me, reaching over the low fence, and picked me up before Chris could get to me. Everyone was stunned, especially me, Chris, and Tyler. The cameras were pointed at me and Jack.

"Are you okay?" Jack said softly

I looked over at Tyler and thought about a scene from the movie. I had to improvise.

"Oh, you sweet dumb thing," I said, putting my hand to my thigh where I had my retractable knife hidden underneath a thigh cuff. I quickly pulled it out, twirling it in my hand and stabbing Jack in the neck, fake blood from inside the knife got on his neck.

He looked at me stunned, and so did Tyler and the rest of the people there. Jack looked in my eyes and laughed. "Well played." he said. "You're good!"

"Better than you!" I said playfully as he started to put me down. I'm only 5'1, so him being 6'3 "meant I was up pretty high. His security team, who didn't know about the plan for whatever reason, tried to take me off the red carpet, but Jack stopped them. "No, no, leave her!" He said quickly.

"But sir -" one of the men said.

"She's fine. Leave her." He said.

The security team let go of my arms. "Wanna watch the premiere?" He said, looking down at me with a smile.

"Well, I didn't come all this way for nothing!" I said laughing and smiling back.

"Jack! Jack!" Some reporters screamed. Jack looked over at them and walked closer.

"Jack, do you know this mysterious woman who was almost attacked tonight?" A female reporter asked. Jack grabbed my hand, and I walked forward next to him.

"Actually, I don't, but I think it was a staged attack." He said, looking down at me. I nodded in agreement. The reporters started targeting their questions towards me.

"Excuse me, miss Rose! Was this attack planned?" A male reporter asked.

"Yes." I answered.

Jack, who was still holding onto my hand, started to walk away from the reporters, forcing me to walk with him because he had to move on since it was around the time for the premiere to start.