Je t'aime

"Justin?" He said looking up at her.

"Oh my God I'm sorry!! I was hanging out with Justin yesterday and you guys look alike!" She said panicking, he went up to her face still hovering on top of her.

"Is there something going on with you two?" He asked tilting his head

"Uhm well we did have sex a few times" she said looking away from Jacks eyes

"When was the last time you did?" He asked

"Uhm last night..." She said and his eyes dropped. He sat on the side of the bed facing away from her. He sighed, "I know we aren't together but we were in the past... Did you guys do it while we together? I need you to be honest Rose" he said still not looking at her.

"No we never did Jack! I swear I put it on Sloth! I would never cheat on you or anyone!!" She said sitting up. Jack looked over and smiled at her and laid on his side next to her, she laid back down facing him. "Can you end your fling with him? For me?" He asked putting his hand on her cheek moving her hair out of her face.

"I- yes.. for you Jack" she said smiling. Though she didn't want to she wanted to be with Justin... No she wanted be with.. Jack? She couldn't figure out her feelings so she ignored them. Jack grabbed her and held her in his arms while looking in her eyes. "Je t'aime" he said smiling.

"Huh? What does that mean?" She said. Jack smiled and kissed her forehead then nuzzled into her neck as they both fell asleep.