Debts Owed

In a world full of garbage and discarded items, selfish businessmen and self absorbed people obsessed with new days tech. I should give them some credit, they had one of the best views in Arc City, a tech dirived city that was nearly wiped out 3 years ago. Sitting on the edge of the roof top looking up at the beautiful night sky, pulling out a cigarette and a lighter. But before I could light it, electricity flared and lit it up for me. Smirking and putting the paper up to my lips, inhaling then blowing the smoke back out.

"So you want my help again huh, told ya you couldn't stay away" I spoke, standing up and turning around on the small paned glass underneath me. Jumping down and taking another puff, leaning an arm against the glass"as much as it pains me to speak to you at all I need you to locate her" stifling a giggle I drew closer to the woman, running my finger up her neck and down her collar bone"and what are you going to pay me in exchange for my labour" I smirked, speaking softly yet seductively, wrapping my free arm around her neck and maneuvering my hand carefully as to not burn her. Running my arm down her spine, watching her scowl at me

"I'm a married woman" She spoke, her tone full of bitterness and dislike"wrong~" I told her in a sing-song voice and moved to her ear and whispered"you were a married woman" I giggled a bit and released my grip on her, turning on my heels and walking a few steps away from her. Sighing and taking another puff. Releasing my lips from the weed I was smoking" don't worry, I don't want sex from you I'm a spoken for woman" Pausing, I suddenly smirked and turned back to her"but~" I said again" I do want something from you, I've been giving you so many favors for free. I want something from you now, it's time to pay up"