TOM KAULITZ ☆ I WISH I WAS UR GUITAR!

Summary: Y/n and her friends get front row tickets to Tokio Hotel's concert and y/n makes a sign that gets unexpected attention.

------------
Y/N POV:
"OH MY GODDD!!!!!" I scream opening my laptop and seeing the notification. "IM GOING TO SEE TOKIO HOTEL!!!" I tell excitedly jumping around and grabbing my phone to dial my bestfriends and tell them we won the 4 tickets.

"LAYLA, TAYLOR, REIN! WE'RE GOING TO SEE TOKIP HOTEL!!!" I scream and show them the notification and tickets online. "NOO WAYY!" Taylor yells out and runs to her mom. Rein and Layla were shocked and started screaming along with me. We were classic fangirls.

"IM GONNA GO TO THE MALL WHO'S COMING?" I say calming down a little. "Well duh! We need new fits!!" Layla laughed. The four of us all met up infront of the mall and scavenged for clothes. "Let's go to Abercrombie and Fitch!" suggested Rein. "Good idea!" I reply smiling as we all made our way to the store.

We walked in and immediately started running around looking for something. I had found this pink shirt, longsleeves with a laced collar. "Perfect." I smile holding onto it and grabbing cute Jean shorts. "Good fit?" I asked to Rein. "Cute! How about we try them on." She said walking with me to the change rooms.

"Ta da!!" I said walking out of the small room doing a model walk down the hall. "Yes!! How about mine?" She asked striking some hilarious poses making me crack up immediately. "Perfect." I say going back in the change room to change back.

I grabbed my wallet and payed the cashier the $20. "All done?" We all ask each other. "Oh! I need some heels." I say. "Mm dressing up for Tom?" Taylor said laughing knowing he was my favorite out of the band, I mean, I loved them all but Tom was my celebrity crush. He was soo fine.

We all had finished our shopping and went home to get rest for tomorrow. That night I could barely even sleep, thinking about being able to hear Bill's voice in the flesh, and see Tom's beautiful face. It was all so soon and so perfect!

My alarm was blaring in my ears, screaming at me to get up. "ITS 7!!" I yelled running to brush my hair and do my makeup. After I had finished my hair and makeup it was 730 which was perfectly enough time to change into the new outfit and eat before 830.

"LETS GOO!" Yelled Taylor, honking her car horn with Rein and Layla in the back. My saved seat in the passenger as usual. "WOO! LETS GO!" I yelled jumping into the car as we rushed off.

"I'm shaking!' Rein exclaimed showing us her shaky hand. I giggled, I was shaky too, the anticipation was crazy. I grabbed my bag and took out my sign I made last night. "How you guys like it?" I showed Rein and Layla. "Can I be your guitar, Tom?" Layla read it out laughing. "Whaaat?" Taylor said looking at it while the car was waiting for the stop light to flash green.

"OH MY GOD LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE!!" We all screeched seeing all the fangirls that we would fit just right in with. "Eeeek!" I smile and we all run out of the car to get in line to go in. The wait took only 20 minutes, not bad for such a busy concert. "For us four." I say showing the tickets. "Have fun." The security told us as we all squealed and ran to the front.

"We are unbelievably lucky." I smile waiting for Tokio Hotel to come out onto the huge stage.

---------
A/n: DW MAKING PT. 2!!!

630 words