TOM KAULITZ ☆ Like you used too.

! ANGST !

Y/N POV:
I watch Tom playing on his video games, we hadn't had a conversation in weeks. I missed him, he clearly didn't seem to miss me much though.

I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head on his shoulder. "Hi baby." I whisper. "Get off." He rolls his eyes. I frown and sit back on the bed. Something wasn't right, he just wasn't the same Tom I loved. Infact, I think I was falling out of love. Holding on to anything left. There wasn't much left.

I sigh and snuggle into his pillows on his bed, tears running down my face. I accidentally let out a whimper making Tom turn to me, he takes off his headset and stares right at me. "Are you seriously crying? You're so dramatic." He rolls his eyes annoyed with me.

I sit up looking at him. "I hate you." I mutter under my breath. "What was that" he says watching me glare at him. "I HATE YOU!" I yell in his face standing up. "YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE, YOU INGORE ME LIKE A WHORE!" I scream getting his blood to boil. His hands scratch at his chair. "MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE A WHORE!" he yells in my face.

Tears stream down my face as I stand there whispering, "I hate you." Before running out of his house spamming all the doors and running alone on the streets.

TOM'S POV:
"MAYBE BECAUSE YOU ARE A WHORE" I yell in her face, she whisper something and runs out. Shit, maybe I went to far. To be fair i had been distant from her lately. I didn't mean to hurt her I just- after i got the news my friend died I wasn't myself. The band wasn't the same, we all broke up except me and bill.

I covered my face with my hands, god I was so stupid. She needed me. I immediately run out to follow her, I look everywhere she could have gone, no where. I call everyone, know one knows. That night it was hard to sleep. She was missing, hurt for all I know. But what could I do.

THE NEXT MORNING.

The sun rose in my bedroom and I got up running downstairs and turning on the news while messaging some of y/n's friends. Suddenly the news man said something I'd want to pay attention too.

"Young girl went missing early last night, her parents looked everywhere in effort to find her. Locals say she ran at speed of light crying. The police had checked a nearby cliff and found her body in the water. We don't have any more updates yet." The man said then moving on to weather. I immediately ran outside to the cliff and saw her body being pulled on a stretcher. "Y/N!" I yell running to her body. "Sir step back." A police says pulling me back. I fall to the ground, broken realizing she was gone. And it was my fault.

------------
A/n: boohoo...

511 words!