TOM KAULITZ ☆ I hate you.

FLUFF

------------
Y/N POV:
"Ew what are you wearing" Tom said from behind me examining my pink tube top and Jean booty shorts. "Such a slut.." he mumbled shoving past me. "EXCUSE ME..?" I said shocked grabbing him back. "You heard me. Slut." He said getting close to my face teasing me. "That's it." I say by fists curling into balls. I take my fist up and without warning hit him right in the face. His head flung to the right and he groaned in pain. My jaw dropped shocked as I looked back at my fist.

"Bitch." He said walking off.

TOM POV:
I walked back to my room and go into me and Y/n's shared bathroom. I see blood drip from my nose. She was strong. "Fuck" I wince grabbing a wet rag like towel and wiping the blood.

I hear the door open and I look to see Y/n in the mirror. "What do you want?" I say turning still covering my nose.

Y/N POV:
"I- uh you're dripping." I say. "Excuse me..?" He says not understanding me. "T-the blood-" I stutter pointing to the blood falling down his lips.

I stare at his soft looking lips and step closer. "Can I help?" I say unusually close to him as I grab the rag placing it on his bloody nose. "I'm sorry, Tom." I say looking in his eyes. "Not sure if I can forgive you." He mumbles. "Will this help?" I whisper looking down at his lips leaning forward. I was about to kiss my sworn enemy Tom Kaulitz.

Our lips met, moving rhythmically. I tasted his sweet blood on my tongue. Then finally our lips departed. "I hate you." He whispered laughing. "I hate you too." I smile watching him laugh.

------------
A/n: Short lil fluff.

307 words!