TOM AND BILL ☆ Double smash 😉

A/n: omgg I literally been wanting to write a Tom and bill smut together but had no ideas so now I have one here ya go!!

!SMUT!
------------
TOM'S POV:
Me and Bill stole y/n's phone while she was with her friend Taylor. We stared going through her messages. "Hm, oh! Go to Taylor's." Bill said pointing at her and Taylor's messages.

"Idk if this is a good idea.." Bill whispered. "Shut up," I said looking for anything juicy. The I started to read the messages.

---------------------------------------------------------
TAYLOR 💅:
I know you like
one of them.

YOU (Y/N):
Well idk..

TAYLOR 💅:

YOU (Y/N):DOUBLE SMASHH!-

YOU (Y/N):
DOUBLE SMASHH!-

TAYLOR💅:
I knew it!! Hah!!

YOU (Y/N):
SHUT UP.

---------------------------------------------------------
TOM POV:
I felt my dick harden. Fuck.
"Tom.. omg." Bill said blushing. I had an idea. I whispered over to Bill and he nodded agreeing. Then the door slammed. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING." Y/n burst in snatching her phone and looking at what we had read. "Fuck, did you read this?" She groans. "Maybe." Bill said his eyes flickering to me.

Y/N POV:
I felt blood rush to my cheeks knowing these idiots had read all this. "I- I was just.. uh.." I stuttered thinking of an excuse. But there was no way out of this. "Sh- we understand.." Tom said standing up and putting a hand on my waist and the other on my lips. "We have an idea." Bill said smirking looking me up and down.

"W-what is it.." I mumble. "Speak up princess." Tom demands. "What is it?" I say louder. Tom starts to kiss my neck and Bill leans to whisper in my ear. "Real pleasure." He whispers looking at me with a smirk then kissing my lips. "You down?" Tom asks. "Fuck yes." I whisper. Bill suddenly picks me up and puts me on his lap.

Tom starts to undress me and Bill kisses every inch of my neck and face. "You ready to cum so hard you'll shake?" Tom whispers in my ear giving me butterflies. "Yes." I smirk at the two. Bill grabs my waist and lifts me up so Tom can undress my shorts and panties. "Lay her down." Tom says to Bill as he flips us over and goes down to look at my pussy.

"So wet.." Bill says as Tom climbs over me to kiss me. I feel Bill's cold hands touch my clit rubbing slowly. "Mmhm" I moan as Tom bites my neck giving me love marks. Tom and Bill then both remove their shorts revealing their abs. "Touch, baby." Bill says putting my hands on both Tom and Bill's abs. I smirk and pull them both down to me. "I need you both." I smile.

They immediately stand back up and take off their pants. "You do the rest princess." Tom says, pulling me up and the two sit in my place on the bed. I then go over to Bill and play with his waistband as I kiss him, taking the boxers of slowly. I then walk over to Tom, he smirks. I kiss him and take off the boxers. "Fuck you're both huge." I say kneeling down and looking at both of their dicks.

"Enough waiting." Bill says picking me up, standing while holding me up against the wall pushing into my entrance. I wince in pain. "It'll all feel good in a moment." Tom says coming behind me and Bill and pushing into my ass. "So fucking tight." He groans. "You guys can move now." I say after a moment. They both start to thrust into me picking up pace. "You're so perfect y/n" Bill says praising me. "Such a little slut for us." Tom smirks kissing my neck.

Tom moves us over to the bed and lies down putting me back onto his cock, this time he was in my pussy. "F-fuck.." I moan. Bill goes down and starts to lick my clit and Tom tucks me hard. "So beautiful.." Bill whispers. He then without warning slides his dick in along with Tom's in my pussy, stretching me out completely. A tear falls down my face and I start moving for pleasure.

The two boys after a minute start pounding at me relentlessly. "Fuck guys, I'm gonna--" I moan then feel Tom start rubbing my clit. "sshittt!" I moan and squirt all over their cocks. "I'm about to- fuck i-" Tom stutters groaning and spilling into me. "Mmh you look so pretty when we fuck you y/n, I'm gonna cum-" he whimpers then spills into me too. They both pull out and their cum spills all out of me.

"Fuck princess, you're so good." Tom smiles kissing me. "So perfect." Bill says kissing me after.

-----------------
801 words!