BILL KAULITZ ☆ Wanna be yours

A/n: idk why but I feel like Bill would be a sub but if u guys want me to do a dom one I will but this is sub ♡
! SMUT !
------------
BILL POV:
I sat in the hotel room me and y/n were sharing, I was extremely horny and knowing that y/n could walk in while I was doing this made me excited. We were just friends but I still dream about her dominating me.

"Mmh.." I throw my head back jerking myself off. I knew that she was in the shower which was connected to our room, so if I was loud enough she could hear me. "A-AH" I say outloud whimpering. I imagine her hands running up my body and her grinding on me. Her pretty face, naughty hands, and devilish smirk.

Y/N POV:
I was washing out my hair in the shower, suddenly I hear a loud moan from me and Bill's shared room. It was Bill. I blush hard and feel myself start to get even more wet than I already am. I needed him.

I turn off the shower and grab my towel wrapping it around my body loosely on purpose. I walk out of the shower and see Bill laid on the bed, legs spread, open and jerking off. "Enjoying that?" I smirk watching him continue. "Mmh" he moans.

I grab the edge of my towel and start to take it off then drop it on the floor. "Oops." I smirk and climb onto the bed already naked. I climb over him and sit over him, our sensitive spots rubbing against each other as I lean to kiss him. His face redness and he grabs my face back down to kiss me more passionately.

"Want help?" I say my eyes flickering, with a side smile. "Mm" he moans in responses. "Words, my love." I whisper. "Ye-yes please I need you y/nn" he whines. I run my hands down his bare chest and start to palm him. "Ffuck" he whimpers immediately at my touch, thrusting his hips to meet my hand, needy for something.

"I know something better than just my hands." I smirk and start aligning myself pausing right above his cock. He takes his two hands and shoves my hips down to meet his. "Mmh so deep-" he yells as I start bouncing on him.

"Bad boy, pushing me right down on your huge cock. Hm? Who do you think you are..?" I tease him while kissing his neck. "I don't know who am I am, but I know who I could be." He says smiling. "And who's that?" I reply. "Yours.. aahm" he moans throwing his head back. "I wanna be yours so bad, I want you to be the only one to make me feel this wayy-" he begs. "You know I think about you B-bill!" I scream feeling my orgasm. "I love youuuu-" he screams thrusting into me and the same time I bounce on his dick.

His cum spilled into me and I came all over him. "Sorry, but, we need to take another shower." He says smirking looking at our mess. "Mhm it's fine." I smile and kiss him. "I'm so glad we did that." He says. "Me too." "And, I love you too y/n." He smirks and takes my hand walking me to the bathroom.

-----------------
A/n: I think this was ok pls put requests so I can post more!!

583 words!