BILL KAULITZ ☆ Birthday

Summary: The band goes to a strip club for Tom and Bill's birthday. Y/n works at the club as a stripper (obvs) and is Bill's private dancer. After that they go back to a hotel along with the band and start to get freaky. I wonder who catches them 

@doraforpresident - their idea so yea :) enjoyyy

S/N = STRIPPER NAME (idk if it means smth else but idc :DD )

--------------------------

BILL'S POV:

I finish getting my birthday hair done the usual way with a few extra streaks on shiny silver and gold. "HURRY UP!" Tom yells from down the stairs in his usual baggy attire. I laugh and walk down. We both walk up to the limo and hop in waving at some fans. Georg and Gustav were having a lovely conversation on who has the biggest feet. Suddenly Georg takes his shoe off and wiggles his toes. "EWW" I yell moving further from him. Tom kisses the bottom of his feet. "THATS DISGUSTNGG" Georg yells as we all start die laughing. The limo comes to a stop and I grab a bottle of vodka to bring in the club. I look up to the bright shining purple and red lights from inside the club. Two guards standing outside waiting for our ID's. 

We all start to separate, Gustav and Georg already on the dance floor with ladies while me and Tom wait for our private dancers. I smirk as I see a girl come down the curly set of stairs. She's wearing bunny lingerie. "You mine for the night?" I ask grabbing her waist. "All yours, pretty boy." I blush at her comment and her seductive voice as she leads us upstairs along with Tom and his dancer behind us. "S/n, by the way." she says pushing me down onto the velvet booth. She closes our curtains and stays facing them leaning down slightly and shaking her ass at me, beginning to twerk. Her booty was jiggly, it almost hypnotized me, ALMOST. Never fall for a stripper, one of me and Tom's rules.

S/n continues to shakes her ass before she turns to me and gets on her knees teasing me. She trails her hands down my chest giving me shivers and that feeling in my stomach. I nearly moaned, I loved that feeling. The feeling where you want to just grab someone and fuck the shit out of them. She made me feel like that. Sure, it was extra pay. I don't give a shit! I'm rich, anddd its my birthday. "Fuck?" I ask after bringing my hand down to my pockets and slipping out an 100. "And blowjob for that price." she winks at me and begins to unbutton my jeans. She lets out a chuckle as she looks at my pink boxers that had bunnies on them. "Cutie." she winks again and begins to palm me through my boxers. The pre cum drips out of my boxers making me wiggle my hips for more. 

She finally takes off my boxers revealing my cock, hard and dripping for her. She smiles and begins to take it all in her mouth getting it wet and ready. I throw my head back and moan loudly, gripping her hair and thrusting up into her mouth. It felt like  I could burst at any moment, her lips felt so good. She sucked so hard and her tongue moved up and down along my shaft. It made me so much hornier, and she was so so pretty. A pretty girl leads to a good fuck. You can sorta tell when they know how to pleasure a man. And she knew how to. "Fuck, I-" I start stuttering and moaned gripping the sofa and thrusting deeper down her throat. "Cum for me." her voice speaks out mumbled but still understood. I take those words and bring them to live as I shoot my hot big load into her mouth. She swallows, no orders needed and then gladfully smiles. "You sure know how to give head." I say out of breath. "Well- had some practice." she whispers.

S/n starts kissing my neck leaving hickeys from my jaw to chest and down to my lower abdomen. She stands up as I watch her take off her bunny panties revealing her wet pussy. I smile and grab her hips, rubbing her against my cock. "Mhmm." she moans and slides it in slowly. She starts to bounce on my cock, the sound of our skin clapping began to fill the air and her gasps and moans were like music to my ears. I moan as I watch her start to slow down, tired, but giving it her all. I pick her up by the hips and start to thrust fast into her, using all my strength. "Feels so good.." I moan. She suddenly screams and came on me, I release into her without warning and lay my head on her shoulder, panting and out of breath. I smirk and kiss her soft lips. "Mr. Kaulitz, you're quite the sex toy hm?" she smirks and kisses me back. "For you, yes." I say pulling up my boxers and pants. She puts her lingerie back on and kisses me one last time then brings me downstairs. 

"Hey, what about a round two?" I ask her, she turns to me, looking confused. "What do you mean?" she says sudectivly. "Hotel?" I ask reaching my hand out. "Mr. Kaulitz, well- this isn't very professional.." she mutters then looks back into my needy eyes. "Well- How could I say no!" she laughs and grabs my hand, following me out of the club. "One sec, ill call a limo." I say grabbing my phone. After I finish the phone call we both lean against the wall of the building. "My real names Y/n." She says after a minute. I pause and smile. "S/o, your stripper name?" I ask grabbing her waist. "Mhm." she nods. "I figured.." I laugh then turn to see the limo waiting there. "Ladies first." I say opening the door for her. "Why thank you." she says getting in.

We arrive at my hotel and walk up to the room. The second we get in I pin her against the door and lock it, kissing her neck. She moans and thrusts her hips against mine needing for something special. I pick her up and throw her on the bed taking off all of mine and her clothes. We begin to get back at it again. Her hands were clawing at my back as mine gripped the sheets. Her moans filled the air, and something else unexpected did too. 

A loud knock came from the hotel door. "Bill?" I recognize the voice, Georg. "Shit.." I mutter and stop thrusting as I hear the lock turn. The band had all had extras of each others keys for 'emergencies' or whatever. Some emergency this was. Georg looks at me then back to Y/n and back to me. He drops the keys and stands in shock. "Get out Georg!!" I whine and shoo him off. "Way to ruin the mood." I sigh.

----------------------

A/N: Again thanks to @doraforpresident for the idea!! AND DAMN THAT WAS LONG-

1196 words!