BILL KAULITZ ☆ PUNISHMENT

Summary: Y/n has been ignoring Bill all day, not replying to messages or calls. Bill's anger takes over and he comes over to Y/n's to give her a punishment.

---------------------

Y/N POV:

I giggled as I got another notification from Bill. I swiped it away ignoring him for 100th time. I continued to watch my movie but my curiosity took over... I could just, open the messages and not reply, right? I clicked on his profile, 30+ messages. I laugh and scroll to read them all.

BILL <3: Y/n.

BILL <3: Babyyy im horny.

Bill <3: are u at lana's?

Bill <3: come over.

Bill <3: I NEED YOU RIGHT NOW Y/NNN

Bill <3: Are you ok?

Bill <3: omg please answer I need to know your okay.

Bill <3: ARE U WITH TOM?

Bill <3: fuck y/n you're scaring me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I giggle at all his messages, he cared so much for me. I'm so evil... hah. My smile immediately drops when I look at his new text saying he's coming over. OH SHIT. I run to my room and hide my little mischievous toys. I hear the door burst open and Bill yell out for me. I run to my bathroom and lock the door. "Y/N ARE YOU OKAY? WHERE ARE U?" he yells. I grab out my phone and put on skin clapping and moans. THIS WAS HILARIOUS. I cover my mouth trying not to laugh as I hear his heavy foot steps traveling up to my room.

"Babe?" he asks out for me, stay huddled up in the corner waiting for him to hear the sex noises from my phone.

--------------------

BILL'S POV:

As I walk closer to her bathroom door I hear slight skin clapping and little female moans, her moans?! "WHAT THE FUCK? Y/N WHO ARE U WITH?" I say banging on the door, tears running down my cheeks as I let my anger take control. No response, I hear a little giggle and the knob turn as she walks out laughing. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yell looking into the bathroom, it's empty, just her phone which had skin clapping and moans on. "Y/n, what the hell-" I say covering my face and wiping my tears.

"Were you crying?" she says laughing slightly, I look up and show my red face and teary eyes. "N-no.." I mumble. "oh baby, I'm sorry." She says coming up to comfort me, she wraps her arms around my neck and kisses my slowly before resting her head on mine. "I'd never do that to you, you know that." she whispers kissing my neck. "a-aah, I know.." I say moaning out lightly as she sucks on my good spot. "Let's cuddle?" she asks fluttering her innocent eyes at me. "I have a better idea." I say pining her to the wall.

-------------------------------------------------------

SHORT IMAGINE!!

455 WORDS!