Julia.

Sunday arrived and Cole went to the address that was given to him. It was situated in one of the better parts of the city where the houses cost millions, and the maintenance even more. One needed a good job, or be the owner of a company to live there.

When he rang the doorbell, a maidservant came to the door, and she had her handbag ready at hand and left as he entered. She was clearly given the rest of the day off. She greeted, let him in, left and closed the door silently behind her.

Cole stood in the entrance hall, and although he had expected the house to being and we'll furnished, the scale and size as well as the interior decor knocked his breath away. Julia came down the stairs in a knee-length black shift dress and she fitted her surroundings to perfection. For all appearances, it looked like she had made a special effort for him.

"Ah, I'm glad you came," she said.

"I got a bit lost, but I made it up by running all the way here. I didn't want to be late on my first day. And the run did me good. I haven't done it in a while," Cole replied.

They chatted for some time about nothing in particular, while she showed him around the living room, and what she wanted done.

"I'll go right ahead," Cole said.

"I'll be upstairs if you need anything, "Julia replied.

Cole went ahead with his tasks. He worked fast and in silence, and after half an hour he was done. He walked out onto the patio and admired the well-maintained grounds, and when he got tired of it, he went back inside and waited in the living area; checking that he did not miss anything. All this time he hasn't seen or heard from his employer. The hour was almost up and he wanted to get paid, and be on his way.

He went in search of her calling, "Miss Julia," as he climbed the stairs. The carpet on the stairs was just as thick as those in the rest of the house, and he was sure that she did not hear him coming. He stopped at every door while calling out to her, and eventually she answered, "I'm in here. Do come in." Julia was in her bedroom in a cream colored skimpy negligee that barely covered her virgina.

"Oh, I forgot about the time. I bought these last week, and didn't have time to try it on. I apologize if I made you wait. I'm sure you must've been anxious to get going," she said as she walked around. Her movements were graceful, and her breasts were firm; her swaying hips were invigorating to watch, and her heavy perfume was intoxicating.

Cole was never persuaded, or even slightly tempted to date, or have sex with an older woman. He had always mocked his friends who did it by saying that the only reason why they did it was because their peers rejected them. Being so blatantly seduced by Julia, he had to revise his thoughts on that issue.

Cole's body was on fire, and every nerve in his body was tingling with a multitude of sensations, and with his desires ignited he could barely conceal his growing erection that bulged painfully against the thin layer of his tracksuit pants. Her back was turned to him, but when she turned to face him, her eyes traveled lasciviously from his face and stopped on his crotch.

Cole was no virgin, but his face was flushed with a guilty embarrassment. It made him grow even harder. By this time he had given himself up to whatever might happen. Julia walked up to him, and when she was an inch away from him she let her hand trail his body starting from his heaving chest down to his six-pack and from there to his crotch, which she gently stroked. Cole was beside himself and his breathing came hot and heavy. His pupils dilated, and at some point he had to close his eyes to contain an overpowering sexual urge surging through his body.

He wanted to take this woman right here right now and the consequences be damned. He opened his eyes and found her parting his lips with hers. It this were torture he would be willing to subject himself to it any day and all day. Their tongues touched, and it sent him into another tailspin where the only thing with feeling was lust.