Mike the Bone-Crusher.

Punctually at eleven o'clock Mike rang the doorbell, and Julia was there to open it.

"Good morning. Cole sent me. He said you've got a small job for me. I'd be happy to do anything you ask," Mike said in his most civil voice, and his growl was reduced to a soft purr.

"In that case, come on in," Julia said as she widened the door to let him in.

Mike stepped forward, and gave a soft low whistle. "Quite the pad you have here, Miss Julia. It's beautiful."

"Thanks," she answered.

Mike had cleaned up his act because he wanted to make a good impression, hoping that this gig would lead to steady employment, and maybe she could recommend him to her friends. That way he would be able to fulfill his dream of being self-employed. He got up early that day, took a long shower, which was unusual for him. He shaved and slapped on some aftershave which he normally did not do, because he did not believe in it, and used some body spray.

"A man must smell like a man. Nothing of this namby-pamby stuff for me," was his answer to anyone who asked. He pulled on a wife beater which accentuated his muscled biceps and six-pack and tapered waistline. He pulled on ripped jeans which showed off the more-than-average family jewels. He pulled on his sneakers and left for his appointment.

When Julia opened the door, and gave him the once-over, a thrill of excitement had pervaded her body, but she kept her face as neutral as possible, while indulging in the customary small talk. She was wearing the same black shift dress as when she had invited Cole over for the first time. After having shown Mike what she wanted done, she climbed the stairs to the top, and while looking over her shoulder she said, "I'll be upstairs if you need anything."

"Sure thing," Mike answered.

"This should be easy," Mike told himself as he started on his duties. He made some rough calculations about the money he could earn by doing this kind of work on a regular basis and at the same time built equally fantastic air castles.

After about ten minutes he heard Julia calling,"Mike, can you come here for a minute."

Mike left what he was doing and followed her voice until he reached her bedroom. The door was slightly ajar. He knocked and pushing it open a little wider he put his head through the opening. Julia was standing in front of the large oval mirror with her arms raised over her head and twisted to the back trying to unzip her dress.

"You called, Miss Julia?" he asked and stepped inside.

"Yes, can you help me unzip this dress please? It seems stuck, and I really want to take a shower. This heat is getting to me."

"No prob," Mike answered.

He moved over to her, and standing behind her,he unzipped the dress in no time, and for a millisecond he touched her soft firm flesh. She gave a short gasp of delight. That was all the encouragement Mike needed.

Julia let slip her dress to her feet and said, "Oops. Sorry."

She was buck naked, and in her birthday suit she stooped down and at the same time she backed into Mike's hard crotch. While keeping her buttocks glued to it, she slowly raised her breast, arched her back, and leaned her shoulders against his chest with her eyes partly closed, and with raised hands she stroked his face. He circled her waistline, and she felt every ripple of his muscular arms which sent her into a paroxysm of ecstasy. He cupped her breasts and gave it a tight squeeze, and with his thumbs he gently stroked her hard nipples.

Mike kissed her in her neck, and her head moved from side to side as the only indication of her intense pleasure. He swung her around, took her in his arms, and kissed her so hard that she had difficulty breathing. He picked her up, and she threw her legs around his waist. In this position he carried her to the bed and threw her on her back. She lay there waiting while he rid him of his clothes. Mike was on top of her, and the onslaught was brutal.

Julia dug her fingernails into his back and his buttocks and left marks where her nails had torn his flesh. She was usually the one in control, and throughout their encounter she fought hard to regain her position as the dominant figure, but her efforts were in vain. She was dealing with an alpha male who took what he wanted, and gave nothing back. After a while she gave up struggling and submitted to his every whim. The act did not last long, but for Julia it felt as if the earth rotated in slow motion. Her emotions were scattered far and wide while his pounding continued unabated.

When they both climaxed, and at the height of her orgasmic explosion Julia gave a slight scream, which no man had been able to do to her. He rolled off her, and for a short while they lay there panting and sweating. Mike was the first to recover. He got up; unceremoniously pulled on his clothes and said, "I don't want to miss my bus back home."

With a tired finger she pointed at the dresser against the wall and said, "My purse is in there."

Mike walked over to the dresser, located her purse, took out three hundred dollars, put the purse back and said, "Call me if you have more furniture to be moved around. I'd be happy to help." He walked back the way he came and closed the outside door behind him.

Despite his full appearance, Mike isn't stupid, and through his sexcapades had come across many women. When he had first entered the bedroom, he knew how the land laid, and was up to the challenge.

So this was how you helped out old lady's in their gardens, Cole. Sweet. Nice code for sex. I would never have guessed in a million years. You and your baby face, your innocent eyes, your girlish looks, and your holier than thou attitude. I'm sure you weren't man enough for that hungry filly. What she wants is a real man. Thanks for cutting a brother in on the action, Cole. I owe you. She's asking for it, and I'm going to give her the best ride of her life, Mike thought when he had walked to Julia in front of the mirror.

After Mike had left Julia couldn't move. Her mind was blank and she felt as if she had been put through a meat grinder. Every muscle in her body ached, and every bone felt broken, and her ego too was not spared the bruising. She swore that she would never call Mike again, but the more she thought about what secret ammo Mike might have in store, she reveled in the expectation of satisfying her curiosity.

By comparison, in bed, her husband was as limp as a wet noodle, Cole was as soft and cozy as cotton wool, and Mike was a merciless bone crusher. Of the three she preferred the latter. After having made her choice, she drifted off to sleep.

~•~

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting. It is much appreciated.