Part 1

Bath,
United Kingdom.

In a particular secured geographical area in Bath, a city in the United Kingdom known for its Roman-built baths and stunning architecture.

Mahira woke up to the sound of commotion in the house, she quickly realized that her father was getting ready to leave on another business trip.

Determined to pour out her whole heart to her father today just as she promised to do, she jumped out of bed and hurriedly got dressed.

With her heart pounding and a sense of urgency in her steps, Mahira dashed down the stairs.

Walt know how much she loves strutting around the stairs while descending some other time, but now is a complete reverse case! She got to run, well after She learns to, you can call her sluggish I don't even think she'll care.

finally stepping her good foot outside the magnificent entrance door, she saw her father's pile of sleek black cars already pulling out of the villa.

Utterly shielding her face with her hands to catch a clearer glimpse of the now untraceable convoy, she facepalmed while sliding her fingers along her nose, pinching it at the process out of frustration.

Feeling a mix of disappointment and determination, Mahira's eyes welled up with tears. But she wiped them away and took a deep breath.

She furiously whined and turned around before Achraf's face came to view, almost bumping into each other at the process.

"Why are you such a lunatic? get out of my damn way" she lashed because she was already annoyed.

"Oh sorry baby sis, didn't see you there. Is it dad?" He asked trying to stifle his laughter while coming down from his hoverboard.

Okay! Let's not forget that achraf is the best annoying brother in the world.

He is clad in a white turtleneck tank top, with a pair of black pants, he wore a channel designer sandals, while his black headphones were draped on his neck.

"Absolute bullshit!" Mahira spat while finding her way back inside, she doesn't want to break down right there and then but her brother isn't helping matters.

"Be rest assured, Dad isn't taking back his words, we had a long conversation yesterday where he informed me that, we are actually relocating in 3 days." He hesitantly said accompanied by a traceable ounce of seriousness in his tone, making her to stop dead on her track.

She wanted to talk to her father about that! But all appreciations to her sluggish self, she didn't. It seems like her father is trying to avoid her as well.

"I really got no problem with moving back there, why do you? Because of that douchebag!" he added.

"If you got no objections, i do! And if you want to remain alive with your limbs intact, then you should never call HIM a douchebag again!" She shouted, stamping her feet and running back inside.

"Get in there and start packing." he yelled behind her, she careless tho.

Now let's come to think about it, sometimes achraf really sounds like someone who's a decade far from his age, that's too idk for a 14 year old.

Gently parting the two sliding glass doors leading to her room, she abruptly matched to the small balcony attached to her room where a magnificent view of the city is showing.

She slumped on the wooden swinging chair at the far end of the balcony, gently leaning against the headrest.

She retrieved her phone from the pocket of her pants and reluctantly dialed her boyfriend's cellphone number.

ring...ring...ring

He didn't pick the call and she didn't dial again, rather she decided to send a chat to her one and only best friend! ALEX.

A loud bang came from the door and only one creature in this entire universe has the audacious liver to do so.

ACHRAF!
The fan boy of the house who feels like the world revolves around him.

"Achraf Hakimi! Can you please do me a favour of quietly moving out of my room?" She yelled from where she was resting in the balcony.

The boy who was moving his eyes around the room in search of his beloved sister strutted to the balcony.

"No! Because 1; why don't you want to go to Nigeria cause what? It's a very interesting country 2; we have to start packing and even go for shopping 3; we got to....."

He started rambling until Mahira's phone started ringing cutting him off his uninteresting facts.
"Hold on I need to pick this call!"she said raising a finger, signaling him to be quiet.

"Hey! I missed your call earlier." a mans voice spoke from the other line sounding nonchalantly formal to which Mahira smiled unknowingly.

"Oh yh! It's no big deal, how's your day going?" She asked him after rising from the swinging chair and leaning on the glass against the wall.

"Uhm, good! I hope you've talked things out with your dad?" He replied coldly as though he's being forced to speak.

"Well, he left before i was able to......"

"Last time I checked! I've made my self crystal clear that you shouldn't call me or text me unless your dad has agreed to drop the moving back to Nigeria nonsense! Listen Mahira I can't and don't wanna be in a distance relationship, when will that ever sink into your dumb brain?" He spoke, completely annoyed.

"But that ain't even an excuse....."

Beep!

And that is how He cut off the call without hearing her out.

After moments of silence, Achraf who happened to have witnessed everything tried to lighten up the mood by bringing up yet the most dumbest conversation.

"Uhmm as i was saying,1; Nigeria is a very interesting country 2; we have to start packing and...."

"Achraf are you nuts? Please don't say a word about this to me again!" She yelled at him.

"You've got no idea how Nigeria is having high degree of hit! I wouldn't want sun burn on my clear face, do I?" She added shouting the last part.

lovelies!
What do you think?
She doesn't want to come to Nigeria because of our climate😗🤘
Ahhh!Okay ooo
So who do you think that 'Arrogant jerk' is to Mahira?
Let's strike amazing convo's in the comment section.

yasminsstuffins🧸