Part 13

TWO YEARS LATER.
On the 6th of March,
FCT Abuja:09:35pm
Nigeria.

Today marks the 6th week after Academic Heights University went on vacation until next session.

Mahira is finally done with her second year at Academic heights University. Everything has been moving so fast that it almost feels like a blur imagination to her. The results came out three days ago where Mahira had a CGPA of 4.95. She was so happy and so was everyone, especially Ahmed Hakimi.

That being said; his health has improved greatly over the past few weeks as the year before and some months after were very difficult for him and his loved ones.

After recovering and being confirmed free of all diseases, he decided to live there until he's fully inoculated as he receive extra observation from the 'female herbalist' that's treating him over there and things are going steadily better for him.

Mahira's relationship with Man and Gaafy has escalate over the years, they've become somewhat inseparable. They're three amazing souls who are both devoted and open minded. Gaafy had been presenting her with hints to caught on but of course she plays dump for she's still not over Jamal. Not ready to dip in any love shit and stuff. Mahira will certainly miss them immensely whenever they graduate for they'll all be in their final year, including Jamila.

Jamila has been quite busy with a lot of scheme work which she used to her advantage of getting closer to the Genius as he's somewhat professionalized at her field of study. Nadia is yet to getting close to graduating because her own course requires 5 years of study. Mahira and both girls have been living as though they're strangers in the intervening time after the horrible event that took place on her first day of school, and she can't be more grateful.

Mahira sitting on her vanity stool, adjusted the edges of her pegged trousers and halter dress with dolman sleeves, she clipped her hair and picked her phone before dashing out of the room.

Soon, she reported to the dining room at them Genius's floor where they always have their breakfast and evening meals.

"I really don't know when you'll stop breaking girls hearts, that's cruelty" Sanaah whined as she pulled Achraf's hair.

"Stop that! It hurts!" He smacked her little hand and she glared at him before turning back to her food.

"So you're a heart breaker now? Wow! Bravo!"  Mahira clapped as she settled down on one of the cursive chairs.

"Yes! He's always been a heart breaker. Ruthless broke ass!"-sanaah
"No! I'll call it catching, for a while."-achraf

They replied her in simultaneous utterances, the mischievousness that had accompanied the laters voice obvious and perceptible, so as the rancor In that of the former. Archraf is in year 12 of high school and he's been talking about their met gala event nonstop as he's the Prince Charming of M'S international Academy, owned by the famous Maheer Grema.

"Wait! Did you just call me a ruthless broke ass?" Achraf squints his eyes as he turned to stare at Sanaah.

"You heard that right." She curtly replied in an amusing angry voice. Amusing to one who beheld her.

"Why'd you say that?" He raised his brows.

"I dim it fit, and stop talking to me." She shot back, turning to look at him as well.

"Why are you so pissed? It's not like you're the girl I served breakfast, are you?" He questioned with an exasperated sigh.

"It's alright guys! I'm fed up with your never ending banters. Why are you the only two here tho?" Mahira intervened as she realised they've become totally oblivious of her presence, that's what they always do, yet they're inseparable.