Chapter 4: Ascension

In unknown part in wild space is an Imperial-1 Class Star Destroyer known as the Unleashed, is seen slowly patrolling the system its within, while on the bridge is seen standing and staring out to the stars from the view port.

So much time has passed since the Inquisitor had gathered to report their progress. The last report given to 12th Brother, was that 7th Sister and 5th Brother had discovered a Jedi Temple on Lothal.

While 8th Brother was able to determine this shadow, he was hunting final destination. Though 12th Brother thoughts were interrupted by Captain Juno Eclipse.

 Though 12th Brother thoughts were interrupted by Captain Juno Eclipse

- Juno Eclipse

Juno: "12th Brother, all Tie Fighters are accounted for, and the Imperial Garrison base has been completed."

12th Brother: "Good, thank you Captain Eclipse."

Juno: "Your welcome 12th Brother, well that be all."

12th Brother: "Actually, have any Inquisitor reported in."

Juno: "Actually yes, 8th Brother has requested support."

12th Brother: "Why and has anyone responded to it?"

Juno: "It seems the Jedi from Lothal were in the area and Lord Vader leading the charge with 7th Sister and 5th Brother providing support."

12th Brother: "Then we are not needed, you are dismissed, Captain Eclipse."

Juno does a slight bow first before leaving 12th Brother to his thoughts while he attempts to use the Force to see how his brethren are holding up.

12th Brother grabs a Data-pad and begins to review the latest death reports of the other 4 Inquisitor from either rebel ambushes or skilled opponents from what the Purge Troopers were able to determine. 

12th Brother: (Internally) "Damn Idiots, never take any Purge Trooper to support them, who do they think they are, Dath Vader, just a foolish idea."

A short time later the Star Destroyer, The Unleashed return back the defensive fleet near the Nur. also reading the latest reports of increase rebellions across the galaxy.

12th Brother: (Internally) "Damn you Mon Mothma, why does she understand that the Empire is need across the galaxy."

As 12th Brother clutches fist in frustration until again he was interrupted by Captain Juno Eclipse.

Juno: "12th Brother."