Chapter 24: The Shift In The Force

After some time has passed since the destruction Imperial Officer Cass stands before Governor Tarkin and the Dark Lord Darth Vader. 

Tarkin: "Yes."

Officer Cass: "Our scout ships have reached Dantooine. They found the remains of a Rebel base, but they estimate that it has been deserted for some time. They are now conducting an extensive search of the surrounding systems."

Tarkin: "She lied! She lied to us!"

Darth Vader: "I told you she would never consciously betray the Rebellion."

Tarkin: "Terminate her... immediately!"

Darth Vader: "It will be done."

Right has Darth Vader walks out of the conference room with Grand Inquisitor, 11th Sister, and 7th Brother beside him.

Darth Vader: "She serves no longer use to us."

Grand Inquisitor: "It will be done, my Master."

Darth Vader re-enters the Conference Room while the three Inquisitors, walk down the corridor before Grand Inquisitor turns to 7th Brother.

Grand Inquisitor: "You are dismissed, 7th Brother."

7th Brother: "Is there a reason, Grand Inquisitor?"

Grand Inquisitor: "You know why."

7th Brother: "Hmm, as you wish."

7th Brother excuses himself to the Control room of the Death Star, leaving 11th Sister al9one with Grand Inquisitor.

11th Sister: (Growl Curiously) 

Grand Inquisitor: "His downfall will come soon enough 11th Sister, for now...patience."

11th Sister: (Growls in Agreement)

On the exterior of the Death Star, the freighter was dwarfed by the sheer size of the of the battle station. Running along the equator of the Death Star huge docking ports into which the helpless freighter is dragged. 

In a closer look of the docking port, the freighter also known as Millennium Falcon is pulled past a docking port control room and huge laser turret cannons.