Chapter 16: Recovery

The Scythe transport exist from hyperspace nearing the orbit of Nur. As the transport passes by the Imperial defense fleet. 1st Sister uses her commlink to contact Inquisitor Fortress. Then a hologram appeared of an Imperial Officer.

Imperial Officer: (Audible) "How may I be of assistance, 1st Sister?"

1st Sister: "Commodore Juno."

Imperial Officer: (Audible) "Please hold while I transfer you, 1st Sister."

After a few short moments later then a hologram of Commodore Juno appeared in front of 1st Sister, answering her request.

- Commodore Juno

Juno: (Audible) "How may I help, 1 Sister?"

1st Sister: "Prepare the Medical Bay for our arrival."

Juno: (Audible) "It well be done, but may I ask for who?"

1st Sister: "For the Grand Inquisitor." 

1st Sister noticed Commodore Juno eyes widen at her response but returning back to her more stoic and Imperial posture before responding.

Juno: (Audible) "At once, 1st Sister."

Afterwards the Scythe transport land on the Inquisitor Fortress on Nur with 1st Sister and 2nd Sister immediately exiting the transport with Grand Inquisitor on a stretcher carried by two Purge Troopers.

1st Sister: "Clear us a path or be struck down!"

All of the Imperial personnel, that included Officer, Stormtroopers, pilots, Purge trooper, parted. Giving them a way to the turbo-lift as they see the wounded Grand Inquisitor.

Once the turbo-lift, tare lowered into the medical floor. Where they transport Grand Inquisitor into the main Medical Station for his healing.

 Where they transport Grand Inquisitor into the main Medical Station for his healing