Prologue

.....

"Let me show you something"

I looked up,my aunt watched me,I stood up and walked to her.She led me to the attic,she sat me down and walked past boxes and boxes of stuff.

I sneezed with all the dust,my aunt came back.With a..medium wooden box,a letter tied to the top.She sat across from me,"Do you remember that story when you were a kid..about the vampires?"

"Yeah"

She untied the string holding the note to the box,she held it and then set it aside.

"That story isn't a myth,it actually happened,you're grandparents..with the help of the wolves..killed them,hunted them to extinction,except for..two of them"

I frowned,"Why leave two alive?"

"They trapped their souls...."

She unlocked the box and opened it,inside were two glass orbs,one has black...mist floating around slowly,the other had red.

She held out the note,I opened it.

'These two souls can never be freed,if freed they will infect this world with their disgusting species once more'

I frowned,"Why not just kill them like the rest?"

"These two are sisters,they are the first of their species,we couldn't get close enough to kill them..so we..contained them"

"Oh"

She nodded and closed the box,"You need to make sure they are never opened"

I frowned and looked at her,"What..how?"

"Protect them"

I nodded.