chapter 10 CLOSE TO HEART

[Ina's point of view]

He was holding the ring in his hand and while kneeling down in front me. "Will you spend a life time with me?" he asked. I was completely shaken by all his words. Tears of happiness were sliding down my soft cheeks while making them wet. My face turned into red like a tomato and my heart beat raised.

I said "you're the one for me Neil and my answer is a big fat yes, your majesty. I love you, Neil".

"I love you too dear and I will love you forever ever and ever till my soul disappears. I will love for all my leftover births on this earth. This life is not enough for me I want you in my ever life till infinity comes to an end dear" he says.

His each and every word that is coming from his heart are making my heart feel so overwhelmed to have him. I know I am lucky to have him in my life. Everyone says they will until their last minute. But he wants to be with me until his soul dies because death is only for the body and not for the soul.

I wanted to hug him like it's my last day on earth not wanting to let go. I wrapped my hands around his neck and he hugged me back. I was clearly able to listen to his heart beat. It's the heart that is beating for me.

[Neil's point of view]This was my 11:11 wish

This was my 11:11 wish. Holding her in my arms after proposing to her. Now she is mine only mine. And my wish came true finally after passing through all of the struggles.

She is still in my arms hugging me. I could smell her fragrance. I am to listen her giggles in the middle of the hug.

"do you know I have finally found my missing part?"

"What is it?"

"Its you".

She lifted her head and made an eye contact with me. I was unable to resist those eyes so I went near to her and kissed her on the cheek. I came back to my senses and realized what just happened now. She was shocked by the sudden kiss which she didn't expect. Her cheeks changed to pink. She was unable to figure out what happened. I know I have caused butterflies in her.

I took her hand and placed the ring on her finger.

"how's is the ring princess?"

"nothing in this world can be equal to your love on me kanna. And I really loved it".

She places the ring on my finger. "Do you know the meaning of these rings Ina? The two interlocking hearts represent two people joined together in love and the continuous line represents the eternity of love.