Chapter 17 - Cris Mateo Ramirez

Cris Mateo Ramirez

I dreamed something that is so strange, it feels real but it also feels like not but all of those characters in those dreams are here. Kiron, Mom, Kuya, and also the only daughter of Reyes and Sanchez, Alexie Andrea Sanchez.

And holy crop, we're not in the same University but it feels like she's here. And other things are really weird. I am the one cupid, not just a stupid cupid to find her true love but stupid cupid who has feelings for her? I would never have thought of having someone in my life bukod kay Mom. and that thing is really really ridiculous.

But the worst part, here I am standing in front of my Mother telling her that she should approve my transferee form to her school. Damn it! Nasa University na ako ni Tita Cyrill, with my favorite cousin Kiron but I think I'm really crazy but the crazier part is my brain tumor is getting worse and maybe this is my purpose, to be cupid in someone else's life.

This is a second time na malibot ang University na pag aari namin, I'm not that famous here but some of students know me kaya here I am, wearing nerdy glasses, a disguise, I guess? Habang naglalakad, I will never forget the first time we met. I laughed that whole day. She's kind of weird but something makes her really funny, I don't know what it is.

My plan is just giving her a brave heart to meet this man because I know that someone na makakasama nya is really hard to handle on the first day they meet. Cris, we have the same name, wow.

But it's kinda weird, that I should be the one who ready my heart from that shit. Like I didn't plan to have the same character in my dream but how can I stop this, the way she smiles, laughs, has a brave heart even though she's had a heart disease, how ironic, right?

I know from the start, if I continue this, that will not be according to my plans, I should not be the one ruining all of those but I can't take it anymore. Kapag malapit siya sa akin or I just get her more every time we bond. I just can't help falling in love with her.

I keep my distance because I know, I read that in her diary. She's finding Cris, she wants Cris to be real. That's why I kept my line but they didn't even know, Lex didn't know. I crossed the line I wrote, I courted her.

It is not unfair, if I spend some of my time to be with her? I am not that selfish?? I still never forget the plan, the reasons why I am always on her side.

************************

"Doc, We're match." sabi ko rito pero umiling siya.

"I don't want you to be her donor, are you crazy?? You are still alive, you still have a long life, bakit mo i-donate iyang puso mo? You're just have a brain tumor but you still mentally stable, bukol lang meron ka hindi problema sa isip."

"But she needs more to explore, nagawa ko na gusto ko." pangangatwiran ko dito pero umalma pa rin siya.

"Both of you are still young, kaya tigilan mo ako sa mga kabaliwan mo." umalis ito ng office nya at iniwan ako doon.

"Are you crazy??? Both of you are the same age, hindi ka ninety nine years old para mag donate or you are also not a hero to sacrifice yourself. You also have cancer, just remember that."

"But who are the most experience a normal—"

"Be Practical, think of your Mom, Mateo. She doesn't want to lose another child, be considerate." At nilayasan ako nito.

All I want is Lex to be happy, be at the place she always wants to, to eat food she wants, and enjoy every moment she's having right now.

"Ganyan na ba kapag in love?" nagulat ako ng tabihan ako ni Kuya. Matapos ko kasing pumunta kay Doc Miguel, pumunta favorite place ko.