30

"I didn't mean it." Wei Nanci said guiltily.

Yuan Qing felt extremely wronged, but at the moment she couldn't care about these emotions.

The binding heat in his body was already driving him crazy, and at this moment he just wanted to get rid of this matter as soon as possible.

Seeing that Wei Nan refused to take the initiative, Yuan Jing grabbed his arm with one hand to prop up her body, and then buried her head on his shoulder, so as to expose the back of her neck so that he could make a temporary mark.

However, Wei Nanci was already full of guilt at the moment, and was agitated by the smell of chestnuts in his breath, his mind was blank, and he could hardly think. He saw that the young man took the initiative to lean on his shoulders, his body froze for a moment, and then he stretched out his hand to hold Yuan Qing in his arms by some coincidence.

Yuan Qing was already slender, only a small ball curled up in Wei Nanci's arms.

Wei Nanci couldn't help thinking, if he exerted a little force on his arm, would he hurt someone?

"Can you hurry up?" Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, Yuan Qiao urged in a low voice.

Wei Nanci just woke up like a dream, remembering the purpose of Yuan Qiao's move.

"It's still here this time?" Wei Nanci lifted up Yuan You's hair that was loose on the back of his neck, and swallowed unconsciously, "Or do you want to change places?"

"No change... Please hurry up!" Yuan Jing's voice was almost crying because of the pain.

Seeing this, Wei Nanci didn't dare to delay any longer, so he could only follow the method last time and leave a temporary mark on the back of Yuan Qiao's neck again.

outside the door.

Jin Dingzi was eavesdropping on the door worriedly, when the door was suddenly pulled open forcefully, and he staggered and almost fell into the door.

"Wei...Deputy Commander Wei!" Jin Dingzi was taken aback, "Is my son okay? Do you want to call the doctor?"

"Go and ask the buddy to prepare a clean bathtub and then make hot water. Your young master sweats too much, and it's easy to catch cold when you go out like this. Let him take a hot bath first and change his clothes." Wei Nan resigned.

Upon hearing the words, Jin Dingzi quickly glanced inside the door, and hurriedly followed the instructions.

Not long after, the barrel and bath water were ready.

While Yuan Jing was taking a bath, Wei Nan took a basin of cold water and washed his face.

It wasn't until the chestnut scent in his breath gradually faded away that the restlessness in his body calmed down a little.

After experiencing Ping An Lane and this time, he naturally no longer simply thinks that Yuan Qiao just has some "hobby". If a person's hobbies reach this level, it is more like a disease.

It's just that he didn't expect Yuan Jing to be so seriously "ill".

Previously, Wei Nanci had only briefly seen Yuan Qiao in heat, but he didn't know that state would last that long.

It took less than half a day since Jin Dingzi went to the patrol camp to find him, right?

If he doesn't come, will Yuan Jing continue to be like this?

Wei Nanci himself had experienced this kind of torture, he couldn't imagine that such an obedient young man as Yuan Qiao would have to face such a thing. The last time Yuan Qiao told him that he had never asked others for help before, so how did the other party survive in the past?