65

Yuan Qiao always felt that Wei Nanci's words were probably intended to coax him.

But the next day, he still asked Yu Minxing to come over to help him diagnose the pulse.

Unexpectedly, Wei Nanci's injury really recovered a lot in just two days.

"How could this be?" Yuan Qing was a little puzzled.

"Who knows, maybe your pheromones have a miraculous effect on me?"

Yuan Qing thought in his heart, if he knew this earlier, he wouldn't have waited so long.

In order to obey the doctor's order, Wei Nanci forcibly endured for more than half a year without getting close to him, so the two of them didn't know that the mark could have such a miraculous effect, which made Wei Nanci's injury drag on for so long.

But earlier, Yuan Qiao's body had not fully recovered, and Wei Nanci was not willing to torment him.

"It's okay, it's not too late to find out now." Wei Nan resigned and moved closer to him, "Didn't you not go anywhere this month? Just heal my injuries well, and let's make up for what we missed in the past six months."

Yuan Jing was worried about his injury, so she would not refuse. So in the next month, apart from playing with the children every day, he almost spent the rest of the time with Wei Nanci.

After summer, Wei Nanci's body recovered 100%.

Yuan Qing even suspected that his mental strength might be stronger than before after this period of recuperation.

After discussing with each other, the two decided to go to other camps to finish the emperor's errands as soon as possible.

Pei Siyuan and Yu Zhou returned to the capital as early as last month, and since Yu Minxing had nothing to do, he planned to follow Yuan Qiao and Wei Nanci to wander around, and also dropped by the branch halls of Ji Ren Tang.

Because of their previous experience, their inspection of the battalions this time went very smoothly. Wherever he went, Yuan Jing would not stay for too long, but worked out an improvement plan for their ordnance, and then arranged the things that should be arranged properly, leaving a carpenter to lead people to complete the rest of the work.

In this way, they can save a lot of time.

Around the end of the year, the inspection of the last camp was over.

When everyone set foot on the road back to Beijing, it was already the end of November.

Wei Nanci originally wanted to take them to find a warm place to spend the winter, but seeing that Yuan Qiao was returning home, he gave up this idea.

"Nian Gao, come and call with Dad, uncle, second uncle."

In the carriage, Wei Nanci coaxed Wei Nian Gao to call someone.

He made plans in advance along the way, coaxing the two children first, and then releasing the children when he saw Yuan Junke. The two little guys hugged Yuan Junke's leg and called "Second Uncle" to see if the other party was still angry!

"Uncle...Second Uncle." Wei Nian Gao said in a childish voice.

Wei Nanci was very satisfied after hearing this, and picked up Yuan Xiaomu again to let him call.

"father."

"Don't call me father, call me uncle, second uncle."

"not called."

Yuan Xiaomu pursed his mouth, looking a little aggrieved.

Along the way, Wei Nanci frequently annoyed the two brothers with this matter. Yuan Xiaomu was quite cooperative at first, but later became unhappy. If it was Wei Nian Gao who talked back like this, Wei Nanci would definitely teach him a lesson, but facing the soft and sticky Yuan Xiaomu, he really couldn't say anything serious, he could only pamper him.