44

"Deputy Commander Wei?" Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, Yuan Qiao turned her head and glanced at him.

Wei Nanci put one hand on Yuan Qing's shoulder, lowered his head and leaned towards the back of Yuan Qing's neck.

But at the end of the day, he suddenly changed his mind, and he didn't want to really bite through it, only leaving a shallow tooth mark on it.

Saburo has delicate skin and tender flesh, he is not willing to bite down on it, it hurts so much!

He still remembered that after he gave Yuan Qiao the first temporary mark that day in Ping An Lane, he could still see the scar on the back of the other's neck after a long time.

Although he has practiced martial arts for many years and suffered numerous major and minor injuries, when he thinks that the one who was injured was Yuan Qing, he is reluctant to part with it.

Yuan Jing only felt the heat in his back and neck, but the pain he imagined didn't come. Instead, the other party's breath sprayed on his neck, making him a little dazed, and his heartbeat also became a little chaotic.

"You..." Didn't bite through?

"I'm afraid you will hurt, so I don't want to bite."

Wei Nanci lightly wiped the tooth marks left by him with his fingertips, causing Yuan Qing to tremble a little.

"Actually..." Yuan Qiao wanted to tell him that the temporary marks would not be particularly painful.

Alpha's pheromone injected into Omega's blood will have a certain analgesic effect on the wound, so strictly speaking, the feeling is pain mixed with a kind of numbness, which is not too uncomfortable.

But when he thought about it again, he said it as if he was begging Wei Nanci to mark him temporarily.

"If you're okay, I'll leave." Yuan said softly.

Wei Nanci's gaze rested on the corner of his lips for a moment, and he nodded.

It would be great if Saburo could let him bite other places to appease him, but Wei Nanci still nodded his face, unable to say such a request.

And he still remembers what happened after he bit Yuan Jing's mouth on his own initiative on the night of the Lantern Festival...

"Wait a minute." He suddenly stopped Yuan Qiao and asked, "Are you full?"

"I don't even like the dishes His Highness ordered, it's too greasy, hey." Yuan Qiao pursed her lips, looking aggrieved, "I'm really leaving."

Without waiting for Wei Nanci to speak, he turned around and left the door, and returned to the private room next door.

But before leaving, he released a little pheromone in front of Wei Nanci, probably to appease him.

Wei Nanci took a deep breath, inhaling the sporadic chestnut scent into his nasal cavity, as if he was afraid of wasting it. He thought of Yuan Qiao's puckered mouth just now, and a smile appeared in his eyes unconsciously, thinking why is Saburo so likable?

The elegant room next door.

The third prince blushed a little when he saw Yuan Qiao came back, and asked with concern: "Is San Lang uncomfortable, why is his face so red?"

"I'm fine..." Yuan Qiao hurriedly said, "Maybe it's because I'm full."

"Haha, I was afraid that you didn't like the dishes I ordered, but I didn't expect to be able to support you." The third prince said: "Then I will have more time to take you out to eat in the future."