54

Yuan Qiao looked at Wei Nanci, with a bit of "killing intent" in her eyes.

Wei Nanci was serious, as if he hadn't realized what was wrong with his words, "You asked me..."

"Get out!" Yuan whispered.

"Sanlang..."

"go out!"

"Don't be angry, it's actually you."

"If you don't go out, I will go out."

After Yuan Qi finished speaking, she was about to get up and go out.

When Wei Nanci saw him, he was really angry, and he didn't dare to provoke him anymore, so he had to go out.

Jin Dingzi was originally guarding outside, but when he saw Wei Nanci slipping out in despair, he couldn't help gloating.

"Vice Commander Wei, why are you here?" Jin Dingzi asked him.

"Stop talking nonsense, go in and serve your young master pen ink."

"okay."

Jin Dingzi quickly responded and entered the room.

Yuan Qiao thought that Wei Nanci was back again, and immediately put on an aura of "I'm upset", until he raised his eyes and saw that the person was a gold ingot, then he restrained his "killing intent".

"My lord, is Vice Commander Wei making you unhappy again?" Jin Dingzi asked him.

"Don't mention that person." Yuan Qiao turned over a blueprint, with a sullen expression on her face.

Objectively speaking, there is nothing wrong with Wei Nanci's words, Omega's certain physical conditions are not comparable to Alpha's. But when Wei Nanci said these words so directly, he was somewhat embarrassed.

"Miss Wen, how did you draw this picture?" Jin Dingzi tactfully changed the subject.

"The more you look at it, the better." Yuan Qing said.

Yuan Qiao felt that the reason why he was able to make and modify crossbows so easily was because this was his field of expertise. And in the interstellar era, he learned a lot of relevant knowledge, which can just come in handy now.

But Wen Xiaoluo is different. She is an ancient person, and the ways and content of learning knowledge are very limited. Being able to have such comprehension shows that she is really a malleable talent.

"You will accompany me to meet Miss Wen in a while." Yuan Qing said.

He admired Wen Xiaoluo's insights, and thought that if he had the opportunity, he might be able to recommend him to the Military Weapons Department.

The Dayuan Dynasty did not have so many strict restrictions on women, and the defense of men and women was not as exaggerated as some dynasties. It is not uncommon for women to go to school or even do business.

Although there is no precedent for a woman to be an official in Dayuan, the rules are dead and people are alive.

At worst, it’s okay to introduce the other party as a non-staff member, right?

Yuan Qiao changed the picture and asked Jin Zhuozi to put it back in the painting tube, intending to meet Wen Xiaoluo.

However, as soon as he went out, he saw Wei Nanci standing on the porch, obviously waiting for him.

"Sanlang..."

"Let's talk about it later."

"I figured out the answer to your question. I was wrong earlier." Wei Nanci took the painting tube in Jin Dingzi's hand, dismissed him, followed Yuan Qiao and said, "You are different from me. There are many places, you are whiter than me, smoother than me, and softer than me..."