38

Being reminded by Jin Dingzi, Yuan Qiao couldn't help feeling a little worried.

He was like Wei Nanci last night, and he didn't take any measures. He won't be tricked, right?

If it was in the interstellar era, a single pill could avoid unnecessary troubles, but here is the ancient society, what should he do? Should I go to the medical center and ask the doctor if there is any medicine for this?

Whether there is or not, he has to try, he can't just do it and wait for nothing.

Otherwise, if things were really so coincidental, how should he explain to his eldest brother and second brother?

Not to mention his two elder brothers, Wei Nanci might not easily accept such a thing, right?

The ancient society was no different from the interstellar era. Presumably, not many people could accept a man to have children.

"My lord, what's wrong with you? You look so ugly?" Jin Dingzi asked.

"I'm going out for a while." Yuan Qiao got up and said, "Remember to keep what happened last night a secret for me, and don't let the second brother know."

"Young master, don't worry, the young one will definitely not talk too much." If the second young master finds out that his young master is going to a private meeting with a girl who is sailing again, he will definitely be angry, and maybe his young master will be whipped again, "But young master, you also Be more restrained, I really don't want to see you like before..."

"Don't worry, I promise you that I won't mess around again in the future." Yuan Qiao said hastily.

Hearing what he said, Jin Dingzi finally felt a little relieved, and hurriedly went to get the robe to put on for him.

The robe still smelled of Wei Nanci's pheromone, which made Yuan Qiao's emotion that had been suppressed with great difficulty surged up again. Although Wei Nanci's marking solved his estrus problem, it inevitably brought him some new problems, the most difficult of which was his dependence on Wei Nanci.

"Change to another one, this one has been taken to be washed." Yuan Qing said.

Hearing this, Jin Dingzi hurriedly changed into a robe and came back.

"Hiss..." Yuan quietly got out of bed, only to realize that his body still hurts.

"What's wrong with you, son? Where does it hurt?" Jin Dingzi asked with concern.

Yuan Qiao waved to him, indicating that it's okay, then tried to ignore the discomfort on her body, and put on the outer robe in coordination.

"Find another scarf for me." He looked at the small red mark on the neckline in front of the bronze mirror, and couldn't help complaining to Wei Nanci in his heart. He said to let the other party take it easy, but this person still made him feel like a "wolf".

"My lord, is this jade pendant you just bought?" Jin Dingzi found the blood jade pendant from the outer robe he had changed in the morning.

Yuan Qiao didn't know that the jade pendant had been changed, she just assumed that he was talking about the one she bought, and said without turning her head: "Put it away first, I originally planned to give it to elder brother, but last night he had a lot of fun with those people, so I didn't give it to him."

Hearing this, Jin Dingzi hurriedly put the jade pendant into the box, then found a scarf and tied it around Yuan Qing's neck.

Just when Yuan Qiao was about to go out, a servant's voice came from outside, saying that she was asking Yuan Qiao to go to the dining room for dinner. Only then did he remember that Yuan Junke was in the mansion today, and it happened to be lunch time again, if he didn't go to eat, he would definitely arouse the suspicion of the second brother.