Chapter 11

I've been staying over at Luke's a lot lately. Mostly because he is convinced I have the flu and insists that he takes care of me. He has even brought some of my stuff over so I don't have to go get anything. He has been so sweet. As of right now I am lying down on his couch with my favorite blanket from my apartment, eating soup that Luke made me. It's a tiring routine of throwing up every morning. I know that this can't be the flu though. Swollen feet, morning sickness and weird cravings is not the symptoms of the flu, although I tell Luke they are. I have even taken the whole week off of from my job. I can't really  afford it but Luke says he will help me out and he even said that I could live with him if I can't pay rent for my apartment anymore.

Luke comes walks in the living area and sits down next to me. "How's my favorite girl?" he asks

"I'm doing pretty great." I smile at him and he smiles back. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed that this is not the flu. "At what point did you find out about your girlfriends pregnancy?" He sighed "She didn't tell me for the longest time. I wasn't around for the early stages of the pregnancy."

"Oh." I really don't know how to respond to that. I can't be pregnant? Right? Let me answer that for myself, I can.

"Um, Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"I think I'm going to get some fresh air."

"You sure you feel up to that?"

"Yeah, I'll just walk to the convenient store and maybe visit with Ashton." Not to mention also getting a pregnancy test, no big deal...

"Alright, I was just about to get in the shower so I'll stay here. Be safe."

Perfect. He smiles at me and kisses me on the cheek before heading of to his bathroom.

I put away my now empty bowl of soup before lifting myself off of the couch. I'm glad I don't have to get ready or anything, a white tank top and black leggings are not anything special but, my appearance is the least of my worries.

I now enter the store and Ashton greets me "Oh hey Willow!"

"Hey." I didn't think this through, Ashton is friends with Luke, what if he tells him!?  I take a deep breath in attempt to calm myself down and hope that this goes smoothly, well as smooth as it can go.

I need to make this quick or else Luke will get worried about me. I speed walk over to the aisle with the tests. I get two of each brand the store has. Which is only three. I want to be sure.

I walk over to the front counter and place my items down. Ashton's eyes widen as he notices what I just put on the counter. "Does Luke know?" He asks. I shake my head no. "Are you going to tell him?"

"I don't know yet. Also, I'd appreciate if you do not mention this to him. Please."

"Okay." I sigh in relief

"Um... Where's the restroom?" I ask awkwardly after I pay for everything.

"I'll let you use the one in the back. Just head through that door right there and you should see it, it's not that hard to notice."

"Thanks."

I take his directions and find it easily. I walk in the restroom, locking the door behind me. I set the tests down on the sink and start to pace.

I can't do this alone! Maybe its better if I do.. I don't know! This is all too much. I sigh and take my phone out of my purse

After a few rings, she picks up. "Hey Bella."

"Hey Willow! What's up?"

"Um, could you come to the convenient shop back on river street?"

"The one where Ashton works?"

"Yeah, that's the one."

"Sure but why?"

"I'll explain once you get here."

"Okay, I'm actually not far so I'll be there in a few."

Then I text Ashton and tell him to send Bella back here when she arrives.

After what seems like forever of pacing and thinking of the worst possibilities. Bella knocks on the door, I let her in.

Her eyes go to the tests on the sink. "Oh shit." she says

"I couldn't do this alone."

"Well, what are friends for? I'll be there for you through all of this, Okay?"

"Thank you so much." I hug her "You're welcome." She replies

"Listen, I'll wait outside the door while you take the tests, then when you tell me you are done I will come back in and wait for the results with you, sound good?"

I nod my head yes, hesitantly. "It's going to be okay Willow." She says then steps out.

This is it. I start chugging the large bottle of water I bought to just about make my bladder explode. I then follow the instructions of what to do...

"How long does it take to get the result?" Bella asks

"I don't know, check the box."

She picks up one of the boxes to check "Twenty minutes."

"Luke is going to be worried. I've already been gone for an hour!"

"Relax Willow, We've already been waiting for like eighteen minutes. It'll be ready soon."

2 minutes later

"Its been twenty minutes." Bella informs me.

"I can't look." I shake my head and turn the other way

"I'll tell you, okay?"

"Okay."

"It says..."

Heheheheehe cliff hanger! I feel so evil. Sorry it took me so long to update... once again.

Anyways....

Thanks for reading, don't forget to vote and comment (: