Chapter 17

(A/N) why not update two days in a row? \-(•-•)-/ lol
Calum's P.O.V.

I've been thinking about it for awhile, me and Bella have been together for two years now. I'm going to propose.
I bought the ring last week. I've been saving up for it since our 1 and 1/2 year anniversary.

I let Willow and Luke in on it so they could help me. Bella has been staying over at my place quite a lot lately. So Willow is taking Bella out to go do whatever while I set up a romantic dinner at my apartment, and Luke is helping set it up.

I put a nice white table cloth over my cheap dinner table and a candle (that I will light later on) in the center. I set two plates on each side and a red cloth napkin folded as nicely as I could make it next to the plates. I then place the silverware and I get two wine glasses that I purchased just for this occasion.

I also bought a specific wine that I know she likes. As I am admiring what I have set up so far, I hear a crash from behind me. I turn around to see Luke fell over while trying to hang up the fairy lights.. He holds a thumbs up  "I'm okay!" He exclaimed
I just chuckled in return.

I can't remember what I was going to do next, all I can think about is how nervous I am. I start to chew the inside of my cheek- it's a nervous habit I picked up a long time ago. "Dude, what if she says no?" I said freaking out

"She's not going to say no. She loves you way too much, I can see it." Luke replies.

"You really think so?" I ask.

"I know so." He states.

-
It's time. It's actually time for me to propose to Bella. Oh my god. Me and Luke had everything set up and Willow texted me saying she was dropping Bella off at my place in a few minutes.

In the midst of my nervous thoughts and making last minute changes to the dinner table, I hear the front door open in the living area.

"Luke, let's go!" Willow exclaims and pulls him out the door, then shuts the door behind them.

Bella walks in the kitchen "what's all this?" She asks smiling.

"Just a little something for my beautiful girl." I answered.

I pour the chilled wine into the glasses as she sits down. "You remembered my favorite." She says

"I sure did." I replied and kissed her.

About half way through eating the dinner I prepared, I decided to go ahead and pop the question.

"So, I-i have a question." I try to say casually, but fail.

"Okay, go on.."

I stand up, and get down on one knee, then pull the box from my pocket and open it. "Bella, you are my one and only. I love you more than anything in this world. You're perfect to me, in every single way." I start to get choked up- as does she. "You are my everything, I've never been happier than when I'm with you. I love you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Bella Anne Green, will you marry me?"

Tears are now falling down her cheeks.
"Yes, a million times, yes! I love you so much."

I waste no time in embracing her in a hug and peppering her with kisses..

(A/N) I almost cried writing this omg the part when he says "you are my one and only" reminds me of when my best friend said that to me and he is the sweetest thing ever and aivwkabdkwb lol

Don't forget to vote and comment!