Chapter 18

Willow's P.O.V.

-Two weeks later-

Bella and I are out wedding dress shopping currently, she's been through six dresses already.

Bella yet again, comes out in another wedding dress. She does not look impressed...

"The lady that's helping me picked it out." She said turning around to look at it in the mirror.

The dress had fluffy flowers throughout the bottom half of it and a cheap looking satin top half.
"Go try on the one I found!" I say excitedly

Bella then goes back into the changing room to try on the eighth dress.

-

"Oh my god, Bella! You look absolutely gorgeous!" I exclaim

"Thank you, I love it." Bella smiles.
"It's beautiful." She adds

Bella even started to tear up. "Do you think this is the dress?"

"Yeah, yeah I think it is." She said. I then got up from the couch I had been sitting on for a few hours while she tried on dresses and ran up to her and hugged her.

As I pull away from the hug, I notice something feels different with the baby.
My eyebrows furrow. "What's wrong?" Bella asks me.

"I don't know, he just, feels different."

"Do you need to go to the doctor?"

"Um, I don't know. I don't think so, maybe I'm just being paranoid."

Luke's P.O.V.

I think I want to propose to Willow. I know it may seem a little soon. But we have been together for a quite awhile.
I'm taking money out of my savings account and buying a ring today. Calum agreed to come with me and help me make a decision.

Words can't explain how much I love Willow. She's the only girl I want to spend the rest of my life with...

Willow's P.O.V.

After Bella bought the dress, we went out to lunch at a bistro.
We ordered and talked about wedding plans.

"So, do you want Luke to propose?" Bella asks.

"Yeah, I actually really do."

"He's stupid if he doesn't." She giggles "Plus, you, little Ethan and Luke would make such an adorable family!"

I smile at her comment. "Have you felt Ethan kick yet? He usually kicks when someone puts their hand on my belly."

"No I haven't, what does it feel like?"

"It's so weird but amazing. Here." I get up from my side of the booth and sit by her, she rests her hand on my belly. Nothing. "Hey little guy.. I can't wait for Auntie Bella and I to take you shopping and spoil you with lots of toys and little rocker outfits." I coo, but can't help but think about the fact that I probably look crazy right now.

Nothing. He always kicks when I talk to him. Always. "Bella, I'm starting to worry." I feel tears pricking at my eyes.

"Call Luke and see what he thinks." She suggests

I take my phone out of my purse and call Luke. He doesn't pick up...

"He didn't answer."

"Well, now it doesn't matter what he thinks since he didn't pick up. I'm taking you to the hospital to make sure everything is okay."

We leave money on the table and take off to her car.

As we are driving to the hospital, Luke calls me back.

"Hey, Baby. Sorry I didn't get to my phone earlier."

"It's okay." I sniffle from all the crying I've done.

"Is everything okay?" He asks, concern filling his voice.

"Something's not right."

"What do you mean?"

"With the baby. Bella is taking me to the hospital."

"Oh my god, I'll be there right away baby, everything is going to be fine. I love you. See you there."

"I love you too." With that I hang up and within a few minutes we are at the hospital. We go in the emergency room and I check in.

Now all there is to do is wait for them to call me back into a room.

-

Luke arrived shortly after Bella and I had sat down in the waiting room. Calum was with him.

He frantically looked around the waiting room before his eyes met mine, he ran over to me and engulfed me in a hug.

I immediately burst into tears. "Ssh. Everything is going to be okay, baby. It's okay." He soothes me.

We sit down and Luke holds my hand tightly as they all try to comfort me.
It isn't working though. How could I feel okay, when there might be something wrong with my baby?

"Willow Hartley?" The nurse calls.
I then go down the hallway into the room that she guides me to...

(A/N) what do you think is going to happen? I was listening to the Tfios score while writing this and omg the FEELS AGH

I can't. I am now in a feels coma.

Don't forget to vote and comment!