Chapter 1 (prologue)

It's nice living close to any store or restaurant you could think of. But instead of exploring N.Y.C. I decided to just have a lazy day, stay on my couch and watching Netflix. Today is Saturday I moved in Monday. So far I've finished unpacking but I haven't met my neighbors, which I know I have but I'm a pretty shy person. I have social anxiety which causes it to be hard for me to meet new people or be in large crowds. 

I hear someone knock at my front door. Did I mention my apparent has a patio with a breath taking view?

Anyways, I pause my show to get up and answer the door.

I open the door and I see a tall guy with blonde hair in a quiff, icy blue eyes and a lip piercing. I may add that he is quite the attractive one. I'm broken out of my thoughts when he says "Hi, I'm Luke."

"Willow." I reply

"Like the tree?" He says with sarcastic smirk. "No, like a name. Is that all you came here to do?" I am shy but if you do me wrong I will not hesitate to give it back. I'll put it in kindergarten terms

Treat people how you want to be treated. I am nice until you are not.

"I actually came here to welcome you to the apartment complex. I would have sooner but I've been busy."

"How nice of you." I say before attempting to close the door but he stops it with his foot. "I'm sorry for what I said. Let's start over."

"Okay, hi I'm Willow."

"Hi, I'm Luke."

"Would you like to come over for pizza."

"I don't know, have you ever been convicted of a felony?"

"Using big words now are we? No, I haven't fyi."

"Then my answer is yes."

"Let's get going, shall we?"

I chuckle "yep" I say smiling. You would think I would've realized earlier but he has an accent, I wonder where he is from...

| A/N |

I hope this is a good introduction chapter. Tell me what you think! I'm excited to write this! I recently deleted my other fan fic called be with me, so i decided to write another fan fic.