Chapter 12

"Positive."

That is one word that can completely change your life. In this case, it's my life that is going to change. Every life plan I had is at a halt or just down the drain.

I'm sure I will love this baby with all of my heart, I just wish it could've been at a better time when I was ready or married even. I wanted to be settled down with the love of my life when I got pregnant. At this point I have tears streaming down my face. What am I going to do?

"Willow, you need to go or Luke might get suspicious or something." Bella says

"I know, but what if I just called and told him that you and I are going to my place to have some girl time or whatever?" I suggest

"If that's what you need, okay."

I pull out my phone and pull up Luke's contact then hit the call button.

After only two rings he picks up, wow.

"Willow? Where are you?" I can tell he's worried

"Hey, I'm sorry this took longer than expected. I ran into Bella and we've been hanging out." I lie

"I wish you could've just texted me that was what you were doing. When will you be home?"

"As in my place or yours?"

"Mine." he says

"Um, I think Bella and I are going to head back to mine and hangout. We haven't had a lot of chances to hang out just the two of us."

"Okay, well I'll see you later babe."

"Bye."

I end the call. "You're going to tell him, right?"

"Do I have to?"

Bella raises an eyebrow at me.

"What if he hates me?!" I start to get panicked

"He won't hate you, it's his- wait. Its his baby right?"

My eyes widen "We haven't done anything. That would mean that its..."

"Well if it isn't Luke's, who's is it?"

"Michael's. My ex."

"You didn't cheat on Luke? Right?"

"I would never! Michael and I broke up a few days after we- yah know. That was about a month ago." This can't be happening

"Oh okay. Hopefully if you explain to Luke he will understand."

"Hopefully."

-

I sigh deeply as I sit on my couch, Bella following my actions. I let a few tears fall freely. This is such a mess. Suddenly, I hear my front door open. "Wills, are you here?" I quickly wipe the tears away from my face "Yeah, I'm in here."

Luke walks into the living room where Bella and I are.

"Have you been crying?" He asks me. I try to hold my tears back as I answer shakily "No."

"That's a lie."

"You're going to hate me." I rest my face in my hands. I feel Luke sit next to me and put his arm around me. "I could never hate you."

I can't hold back my tears anymore. I stand up from the couch and face Luke.

"Listen, p-please give me a chance to explain after I tell you this."

"Okay."

"I-i'm pregnant and-" He cuts me off "And Michaels the father isn't he?"

I look down to my feet "Yeah." I admit. "It was when Michael and I were still toge-" he cuts me off again "I don't care." his face filled with anger.