0.3

I woke up with Carlos' arms around my waist. I tried to get up to go to the bathroom but he pulled me closer mumbling, "No, stay, mi amor."

"I just need to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" He let go of me and I grabbed my phone that was in my purse on the floor and headed towards the bathroom. As I opened my phone I was bombarded by messages, missed calls, and notifications from all social media platforms. "Oh my god"

"What is it?" Carlos asked I say out loud.

I quickly returned to the bed and showed him the texts I had received. 

Charles

What the actual fuck do you think you're doing?

Sleeping with me one night then fucking my teammate the next?

Answer your fucking phone

Elizabeth

Ignoring his messages, I looked at what I was being tagged in on social media. 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

f1newsanddrama

6,703 likes

f1newsanddrama: Carlos Sainz and Elizabeth Clark were spotted out together at a club in Madrid looking very cozy with each other. Is Carlos cheating on his long-time girlfriend Isa Hernaez with his teammates — what can be assumed — ex-girlfriend?

View all 75 comments

user: What is up with these Ferrari boys lately?

user: I knew something was up by her post yesterday... she's such a whore.

user: elizabethclark and carlossainz55 do you care to explain yourselves?

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I continued looking through the comments, and everyone assumed what we inevitably did. It was never supposed to come out like this at all. 

The next thing that I see I am being tagged in is screenshots of fans' stories from last night. I was confused as to how the photo of us was taken without us noticing plus how people took videos of us and continued to make assumptions about us after we told the majority of the fans there that we were just friends. 

I look at Carlos and he is looking just as confused as me. He looked at his phone and he had messages from all of his friends asking what was happening. I felt my phone buzz and it was from an unknown number. 

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Unknown Number

Hi, I know you don't know who I am and you probably don't care to talk to me right now, but please answer Charles. He's day drinking which isn't normal for him as I'm sure you know and he's having a hard time processing the news he just heard.