0.5

A few weeks have passed now and it's been pretty smooth sailing. A few fans have come up to me and asked questions, but other than that I have had nothing posted about me and Carlos or of me and Charles. 

I am laying in bed listening to music and contemplating going somewhere tonight when my phone rings. I look at the time and it is 10:00 pm. Carlos is calling me, so I quickly answer.

"Hello?"

"El? You sound tired," Carlos says with a light chuckle.

"Well, I'm currently laying in bed contemplating whether or not I should go out tonight. What time is it over there?"

"It is currently 5 am here in Madrid. I had to wake up early to catch a flight." I yawn but quickly respond. "Where are you going and why is the flight so early?"

"It's a surprise. My flight it early because it was the only one that I could book quickly," he says nonchalantly. 

"Well, now you've got me wondering where you could be going that is of the up-most importance. I think the only place that is worth that is Las Vegas." I say as I slowly get up from my bed and head toward my closet.

"You're close, amor. It's not Vegas, but something even better. I hear stuff moving, what are you doing?"

"How about we Facetime?"

"Okay, I have about 30 minutes before I need to head to the airport"

We quickly change our phone call to Facetime. 

"You really do look tired. Damn"

"Oh shut up. I told you that I was laying in my bed."

"What time is it there for you?" he asks. I fully look at him on my phone. For someone who has to leave his house in thirty minutes, he does not look ready.

"It is 10:05 pm here in Austin. Why are you shirtless if you have to leave your house soon?" 

"I was working out, then I took a shower. I wasn't going to call you, but I can't get you off of my mind."

I blush at what he said. "I have been thinking about you too," I say as I smile at him. I see him walking, so I decided it is the best time to go back to looking through my closet at the clothes I left behind. 

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"I am going through my closet of all of the stuff I left here in my childhood home. I forgot I had some of these dresses."

"You should try them on for me while I get ready." I slowly turn around to look at him. I walk back to where I had my phone propped up and I lean down close to the camera. As soon as my face is in the full frame I see his face light up as if he has just taken a screenshot of us on Facetime.  

"Did you just take a screenshot of our Facetime call?"

"I did in fact. How about that fashion show?"

"Okay, I guess, but you can't laugh at how short these are. I haven't been back here fully since I was 18."

"I won't laugh I promise. I am sure you will look beautiful no matter what."