0.4

On the way to the airport, I receive many messages from friends, family members, and even other F1 drivers and workers. I choose not to respond to any of them except for the group chat between me, Riley, and Suki.  

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

My Girls 💕💕

Riles 🎸, Sukii 😎, Eliza⭐

Riles 🎸

Elizabeth... are you okay?

Sukii 😎

El, please answer us 

Eliza 

I am fine, just been a very hectic few days.

Anyways. I am fine. It was a lot to process and Carlos invited me to go clubbing to get our minds off of the breakups. Well, one thing led to another and drunkenly, we hooked up. We both woke up to messages from Charles and Carlos had other drivers messaging him who didn't know that he and Isa had broken up. But yeah, it's been an emotional rollercoaster, to say the least. 

Can I ask you guys a question? I need your completely honest opinions.

Riles 🎸

Of course

Sukii 😎

What is it?

Eliza

Do you think if Carlos and I end up together, I am moving on too quickly? I think I like him and I know we've only had sex, but he's completely different from Charles. He cares about what I want to do and what I care about. 

Sukii 😎

Babes, I can already tell how much you like him. Be happy. You of all people deserve that.

Riles 🎸

I think there needs to be a bit of a break if I am being completely honest with you. I can tell that you guys like each other and care for each other deeply, but it is a little quick... Are you staying with him still?

Eliza

I don't want it to seem like I am a homie hopper online.  I am coming back to the States to see my family. Carlos and I decided to be friends for now, but I can't help but think that it was the wrong choice. I know we only spent one night together, but it feels like we have known each other forever.

Also, I am happy at the moment. I thought I would be more upset about Charles, but I'm not. I think I was ready for the relationship to end it was just surprising to me I guess that he had been cheating on me for months. 

I forgot to mention this but the other girl messaged me yesterday.

Sukii 😎

What? Like the girl who had been with Charles for months?

Eliza

Yeah.

Riles 🎸

What did she say?