Chapter 2 | First Day of School

I put on my leg warmers and did my hair. I was wearing a black skirt and a hello kitty shirt I had bought from Forever 21. It was my fav shirt, it had a heart on the chest area with a cute hello kitty jewel in the middle of the heart.

I grabbed my backpack and headed out the house. I hoped in the car. My mom was waiting. It was silent. I didn't want to speak up either so we just continued the drive to school in silence. We arrived at the drop off area. I got out the car. She watched me walk away. I wanted to look back at her and tell her I loved her but I couldn't. I heard her drive off. I sighed and entered the building.

Immediately all eyes were on me.

I took a deep breath and awkwardly smiled.

I walked to the principal's office and spoke with the office lady.

"Hi, I'm new, the told me I needed to come in here to get everything settled?" I said politely.

"Righttt, name?" She said as she chewed.

She was chewing but there was nothing in her mouth?

"Um, Marjorine Love"

"Marrrr...jorrr...ineee" She spoke slowly.

I was getting a bit impatient.

"Found you, take a seat" She said as she looked over at empty chairs.

I awkwardly smiled and sat down. The first bell rang. I was getting anxious.

The door opened, I was expecting it to be the principal. News flash, it wasn't.

I sighed.

Instead it was a dirty blonde, blue eyed boy.

"Mccormick" The front desk lady spoke.

Mccormick? I knew that last name. No, it can't be...

"Ms. Stacy" He awkwardly laughed.

"Late again" She scoffed.

"By a few minutes" He chuckled.

He glanced over at me.

Please don't recognize me, please don't recognize me.

He looked back at the front desk lady.

"Can I just go to class" He sighed.

"I need to give you a tardy pass" She said as she grabbed a slip of paper.

She wrote something and handed it to him. He grabbed it and walked towards the door. He looked at me and walked out.

Did he recognize me?

"Majorine?" A voice said.

I quickly stood up. It was the principal.

"Right this way" He said as he motioned for me to follow.

Time Skip

I looked at my schedule, sure enough this is my first class. I knocked on the door. The door was opened by a ginger haired boy. The class was quite noisy. I walked in and walked to the teacher. The class immediately went silent. She looked like she was over it. I handed her my schedule.

"Hm" She said as she looked at it.

She stood up and handed it back to me.

"Everyone, this is Marjorine, she is new to this class so make sure she feels welcomed" She sighed.

I smiled awkwardly. She sat back down.

"There is a desk over there, next to Kyle"

Kyle...it's a common name right.