Chapter 1 | Back To Where I Started

My name is Marjorine Love. I am 17, and a junior in high school. I've returned to South Park after my aunt passed away. I couldn't live on my own in California since I wasn't 18, I had no other choice but to return home. It's only been a month since the semester started but that's not what I am worried about. I wasn't always Marjorine. In California it was easy to just get a new identity because no one knew who I used to be, but here it's different. I used to live here before I transitioned, I'm not sure if anyone even remembers me, but I can't risk it.

"We are here miss" The uber driver said as the vehicle came to a complete stop.

I looked out the window. I took a deep breath.

It was my old house.

I took off my seatbelt and got out the car.

The driver handed me my things.

"Thank you" I smiled and waved at him.

"Of course, no problem" He smiled and drove off.

I clenched the handle of my suitcase. I walked towards the front door. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach.

Suck it up Marjorine.

I knocked. The door immediately opened.

"Oh, you're here" my mom opened the door.

She stared at me.

"Almost didn't recognize you" She chuckled.

I awkwardly chuckled.

"Come in" She moved aside.

I went inside. The house looked completely different. Pictures of me were completely gone. It was as if I had died.

"What's your...erm...new name again?" Mom asked.

"It's Marjorine" I smiled.

"Marjorine?" She spoke.

She chuckled.

"A creative name really, I like it" She smiled.

I felt happy.

"Thank you" I felt a sense of relief.

"You were always so creative B̴̨̨̮̜͎̊͌͋̈̒u̷͎̞̠̖̲͛́̿̂̀̀t̸͕̥̜̙͋̈́̈͊̉̏͘̕t̶̡͚̲̞̪̮̒ͅè̴̡̢̮̌̈̋r̷͖̻̝͇̭͕͖͂͂̇͛̉̕͝ş̵͋" She laughed.

I felt my smile disappear.

"Did you have to change your last name too" She sighed.

"Yes" I said firmly.

"Anyways, I'll show you to your room" She cleared her throat.

She led me to my old room. She opened the door and it felt eerie. Every thing was left untouched.

"I'll leave you to it" She left.

I placed my suitcase on my bed.

They left it ALL untouched, even my bed wasn't done.

This is going to take a while.

I began to take down posters, toys, anything and everything. I grabbed a box from my closet and placed everything in there. I grabbed another box and placed all my old clothes from the closet in there. Soon my room was empty.

I shut the boxes and placed them in a corner. I started to unpack.

Time Skip

"Finally" I sighed and flopped on my bed.

I looked through the corner of my eye and saw the boxes full of my old stuff.

I felt a feeling of dread. They can't stay. I got off my bed and grabbed the boxes. I went downstairs and placed them on the counter. Mom was sitting on the couch.

"Hey, can I donate these or something?" I softly chuckled.

She looked at me.

"What is it?" She asked.

"All the stuff from my room, I don't have a need for them so I was thinking I could do-"

"NO" She quickly stood up.

She walked towards me.

"I'll keep them" She smiled.

"Okay" I said awkwardly.

I walked back upstairs.

I stopped at the top and looked at her. She was looking inside the boxes and sighed.

I know a part of her thinks I'm going to go back to how I used to be. I don't want to, and never will but she won't give up on that small glimmer of hope. I feel bad but I rather feel comfortable in my own skin. Plus, it's not like I can reverse the surgery and get my dick back.

I know my mom wants no one to know that I'm no longer a boy. She kind of wants people to think I died. She told people that I was just a kid that needed a home for high school and I had no one left to go to. So she graciously took me under her roof because she is just such a greattt person.

I went into my room and shut the door. I got on my bed and just cried. I cried hard. My dream life disappeared in an instant, just like that. I had it all and now I'm back in South Park, where it all started.

My phone began to ring. I quickly wiped away my tears and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, did you get there okay?"

"Yeah" I giggled.

I sniffled.

"Don't cry, you're going to be fine" He assured me.

"It's just, I'm away from all of you guys" I sighed.

"Don't worry, we will be here waiting for when you come back, I miss you already"

He made kissy sounds.

"I miss you too Alex" I softly chuckled.

"We have this long distance thing in the bag, we can do this. Take pictures and update me okay?"

"Okay" I sniffled.

"I love you"

I giggled.

"Talk to you tomorrow babe, let me know how your first day of school goes"

"I will" I smiled.

"Bye"

"Bye"

He hung up.

I flopped on my bed and sighed.

School, I have to go to school tomorrow. This is either going to go smoothly or be a living hell. I felt my eyelids get heavy. I yawned and slowly started falling asleep.

I can do this, I know I can.