Chapter 6 | Comfort

Corner store, 3:27 pm, Sunday

I gripped the handle of my shopping basket.

This line is way too long.

There was a friend group of 3 girls in front of me. They kept looking back at me, taking turns basically.

I smiled at them to be friendly. They didn't smile back.

I felt uncomfortable. I held onto my basket even tighter.

"She has such small boobs, do they even count as boobs" One of the girls whispered.

They snickered.

I looked down at my chest and sighed.

They started giggling.

I might as well just put my stuff back and leave.

They kept looking back at me and whispering. I looked down at my basket and tried to ignore them.

"I SAID OPEN REGISTER, DO YOU GIRLS NOT LISTEN" A frustrated cashier yelled.

They quickly rushed over.

I let out a sigh of relief.

Time Skip

"B̴̨̨̮̜͎̊͌͋̈̒u̷͎̞̠̖̲͛́̿̂̀̀t̸͕̥̜̙͋̈́̈͊̉̏͘̕t̶̡͚̲̞̪̮̒ͅè̴̡̢̮̌̈̋r̷͖̻̝͇̭͕͖͂͂̇͛̉̕͝ş̵͋" My mom said as I walked in the house.

I sighed.

"Yes?" I set my bag of items on the counter.

"We are going out, watch over the house" She said as dad walked downstairs.

They left the house without even saying goodbye.

I grabbed a pot and pour water in it. I set and on the stove and turned it on.

Now I just have to let it boil.

I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through my feed.

I smiled at all the cat pictures. I kept scrolling until a post caught my attention. It was one of those instagram models, she was wearing a shirt that exposed her chest. I looked at the likes and saw Alex liked it. I took a screenshot and closed the app.

I looked down at my chest. I wasn't flat but they definitely aren't impressive.

I opened my messages and texted Alex.

"Hi babe :)" I typed.

This time he responded fairly quickly.

Hey

I took a deep breath and sent the screenshot I took.

-sent attachment-
Why did you like this lol

I probably accidentally liked it

Oh okay :>

He didn't read my message. I looked over at the pot and the water was starting to boil. I grabbed my pack of noodles and placed it in the pot.

Time Skip

I sat on my bed and cried. Crying is the only thing I know how to do apparently. I need comfort, I needed...my boyfriend.

I went on my contacts and frantically scrolled with tears in my eyes.

"Kenny" A contact read.