Introduction

Hi, my name is Aspen. I'm fifteen and honestly pretty boring; there is nothing special about me except that I have five brothers, and the oldest is my guardian. I guess people always find that fascinating.

Here's the deal, there are really only three things you need to know about me.

1. I am what people would consider a goody two shoes

2. I am what my brothers, well, most of them, refer to as too sensitive and, therefore, no fun

3. I am a homebody. I prefer to be around my family, which is where I am happiest; they are my lifeline, or they were until everything happened last night.

Don't worry. We will get to that part eventually, but for now, we need to back up six months to get to know each other; then maybe you won't think I'm quite as dramatic as they claim I am *insert an eye roll please*. My sass isn't the point here, although it is usually the center of most conversations.

Before we get started, let me think about what else you should know; I guess a little family tree would be helpful.

First off, we will start with the best, me, duh. Just kidding, I am a realist enough to know I am not the favorite, and my siblings close in age to me only tolerate me at best, but here it is nonetheless...

My name is Aspen Elizabeth Miller, two pretty basic names if you ask me, but someone must have taken a little pity on me to give me a unique first name. I am 15 and about halfway through my freshman year of high school, but to start this story, we will back up a bit because what better place to start than the first day of school? I am old for my grade because Grayson struggled with the thought of sending me to school if I was the youngest, so they waited a year. I guess that's the con to a summer birthday. I like to read and swim though I am average at best, and school matters a lot to me. Everything else you need to know you will find out as we continue.

Now the part where people always get interested, the five Miller brothers, with their ego, we should just title this whole story about them. Someone give me another eye roll, please.

Okay, so you have Westin, Miles, Ezra, Grayson, and of course, the big bad Ashton. That is the youngest to oldest for you.

Miles and Westin are twins, and Miles wastes no time reminding Westin he is a whopping seven minutes older; they are two years older than me, 17, and seniors. The fact that I will only have to spend one year in high school with them is a blessing.

Ezra is 22 and just graded college a semester early, he is a businessman, and his personality reflects it through and through.

Next, Grayson, Ashton's right-hand man at 32. He is a doctor at a private practice, and let me tell you, it is annoying. It's hard to do much without hearing about the potential medical consequences.

Now that leaves Ashton at 35 and the head of this family. He is my and the twin's guardians and has been since he was 18 and the twins were born; our parents have never been in the picture.

When I was little, I used to ask about it. I was confused why when other kids talked about their families, and I realized mine wasn't considered normal. I swear, in first grade, when I had to do a family tree, and the teacher told me I needed to include my parent's information for the project, no expectations. I thought Grayson was never going to let me go back. He was so pissed.

Anyway, back to Ashton, he is a bigshot lawyer and takes no shit from anyone, he runs a tight ship, as he would tell you, and I feel like half of what I live for is to make him proud of me.

Well, I guess that's enough for a little introduction, but don't worry, come back again because things are just about to get interesting.

A/n 

Hey everyone, this is just a little introduction, and the regular chapters will be longer. 

It will mean the world to me if you like, comment and vote. 

I am not a writer, and this is just a hobby, so if you find mistakes, I am happy to fix them :)

Also, I would love to hear what you guys think about what you want to see happen, that kind of stuff! 

Till next time