Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER: I DON'T OWN SOME OF THE ARTWORK THAT I WILL PRESENT TOWARDS THE FANFIC! ALL OF THE ARTWORKS, I'LL TRY TO SHOW THE NAME OF THE BENEFACTOR THAT I WILL SHOW ON THE PICTURES.

BUT I WILL ALSO BE MAKING MY OWN DRAWINGS AND ARTWORK FOR THE FANFIC SO IT'S NOT ENTIRELY BAD.

As we see the Cocoon of Finality Swelling Over from its Dimension through Earth, But Izuku and Kiana (Herrscher of Finality) Arrived To the Scene As The Portal Izuku Created Closed up.

"Wow, It really got this big." Kiana Said As she Flew around to Have a Closer Look at the Cocoon.

"The Cocoon of Finality will most likely Crossover to it's Dimension to Ours If we Don't Stop It" Izuku said "The Webs Of The Cocoon have Already Spread Out too Far to even reach another dimension as well, We'll have to get this Done Fast"

"Right" Kiana replied to him As She Took Out Her Sword and Gun Made out of Finality. 

Izuku Boosts One For All Into 100% As He Takes Out the Yamato from its Scabbard.

They Both Let Out their Battle Cries As They Ran towards the Cocoon As It Brought out its Troops.

Izuku and Kiana nodded to Each Other As they Kicked Away from Each Other to Fight against The Army of Honkai Beasts that The Cocoon Created to Stall them.

Kiana dashes towards Her Batch As She Leaves a trail of slashes behind her before Kicking back And shooting another at the Side. Her Fighting style of sword and gun combat was Quite Free and more Effective for Spamming.

More Came Along and Kiana Snaps Her Fingers As Dimensional Slashes appear from all over her range and Cuts them all in Half as she Continues to Fight On.

On Izuku's side.

Izuku Was Finally Able to Tap into Incredible Speeds and POWER, He Smashes the Incoming Army Of Honkai Beasts that Appear as He Performs an Cyclone Kick Before Blowing them all away With Shoot style.

Izuku was Deadset on Getting things done Quickly, so he had no time to lose…

Izuku Performs Multiple Squats In the process of Being Surrounded by them all, he Uses Smokescreen to cover their Field of Vision before Stacking Up Fa jin's Power and Releasing it's blow along with 100% of OFA.

| DETROIT SMASH!!! | Izuku Mentally Screams as he Smashes All the Enemies Within His Proximity. 

Izuku Clears a Path for Them as Kiana and Izuku Reunite Once again and took out both of their Blades In Hopes of Destroying it.

They Dealt Blow After blow with Overwhelming Speed and Power, Putting in their All into Destroying the Cocoon of Finality. 

Kiana flies Up Into The Sky As She Releases Every Bit Of Her Finality Power into One Attack, Izuku Does the Same As He Jumps Away Before Using All of Fa Jin's Reserved Power, 100% of OFA and Enhancing Himself with Gear shift.

| DEADLY FINALITY! SURMOUNTED!!! | 

| UNITED STATES OF WORLD SMAAASSSHHH!!!!! |

Kiana and Izuku Both Attacked the Cocoon at the Same Time As both of their Powers Combined Overwhelmed the Cocoon As It began to crack itself. 

From Earth, Mei Saw The Webs and Qlipoth roots of the Cocoon Destroying themselves, knowing full well her Lover and Kouhai Did their job.

"Everyone!! Keep Fighting! Kiana and Izuku Were able to Break it!!" Mei Announced out loud as Everyone Roared in Cheer.

"Go Get'em Kiana, Izuku" Mei Prayed as she Held out hope for Her Team.

Back at the Cocoon, Kiana and Izuku were Still Doing all they Could as It was Breaking.