Chapter 4

After a Disagreement and Failed attempt to communicate with Svarog, Izuku and His Crew were Left in the dust With no Progress.

Izuku Lands a Devastating Blow at the Grizzly and It Broke into Pieces of Scrap Metal.

"...That was Fast" March 7th as Dan Heng Facepalms.

"Seele, I was getting somewhere! We were Making actual conversation!" Izuku Said to the Purple Russian girl.

"Well I was Getting Fed Up with the Stuff that I have to Listen from That Bucket Of Bolts and Scrap Metal" Seele said While Crossing Her Hands.

"If you could've just let me do what I could've done, Svarog wouldn't Have Gotten away" Izuku said With An Agitated Tone in His Voice.

"He Won't Listen, No Matter How Many times you try" Seele Protested.

"You don't know that!" Izuku Replied.

"Guys Calm dow-" Stelle Was Cut Off.

"CAN IT STELLE!" They both Shouted at Her in Sync.

'They Fight Like a Married couple...' The Trailblazers Thought In Sync.

"Well Anyway…Just How Many Forces Does Svarog Even Have?" March 7th Asked which Broke Down the Ice.

"A Lot… which is Why Wildfire has never been able to take him down, Svarog's Forces are too strong, We don't have enough Firepower" Seele said as Puts her hand on her Hip lifting it up Slightly.

"What about that Little Girl in Red?" Stelle Asked Seele.

"Clara? Don't worry about Her. That Girl is Best Pals with Svarog — She's Always Following Behind him, He wouldn't Harm her 

Seele said with a Small Smile.

"I guess I'm just Used to Seeing them Together now, Even if I Don't Understand it. *Sigh* Let's look for the Chief" 

"No need to Look Far" 

"Mr Oleg!" Izuku Said with a Smile and a Relieved Feeling. 

"Heya champ, You Still Holding up Well?" Oleg asked Izuku.

"Yeah, Thanks a Lot For Everything, I wanted to Return the Favor" Izuku Replied 

"Chief, Is Everything Okay? Is Anyone Injured?" Seele Asked in a Distressed Tone, Worrying for her Leader.

"We're Fine Kiddo — We're used to it at this Point, We Sent those pesky Robots and Ragtag Troops Packing. The Mine should Be Peaceful for a While" Oleg said as He Pats Seele's Head.

"Good Job Out there Seele" 

"Thanks" Seele replied with a small smile.

'Wow, She can make such a smile' Izuku said as He Remembers His Seele's Smile Being more Brighter And Pure, This one Was Just Cute in Her Own Right.

"Oh Yeah, Oleg This this is My Crew That I Introduced to you Back in the Clinic. Guys this is Oleg, Wildfire's chief" Izuku said as Everyone from the Astral Express Did their Greeting, Bronya only Crossed her Arms.

"Hahaha! That's Quite the tone on our first Meeting, I won't forget you all in a Hurry" Oleg said 

"So…You all went through all the Trouble to Wildfire, What Help is it you need?

Izuku and Dan Heng Explained Their Situation To Oleg And Seele about the Stellaron.

"I didn't Think You'd Actually Put on a Show In the Overworld, Impressive" Seele said with a Smile on her Face that's Visible for everyone to see.