Memory...

"You'll Be Transferring to St Freya Academy, Midoriya-Kun '' Nezu said to the 16 year old Teen in front of him.

"A-as in The School For Valkyries That Was Founded By Theresa Apocalypse Around 2000?!" Izuku said, Standing up in Surprise. 

"Indeed, And We are also Having an Important Guest Joining us today" Nezu said as The doors Open for a Little Girl in a Nun Outfit, She even had a Giant Floating Cross behind her.

"N-no way…this girl is…?!"

"As Nezu said. You're As Sharp as ever, and Quick on the Uptake" She Placed down the Table on the table and Stood up.

 You're As Sharp as ever, and Quick on the Uptake" She Placed down the Table on the table and Stood up

"Greetings Midoriya, I will be Your New Principal, My Name Is Theresa Apocalypse. Pleasure to Meet your acquaintances" She said With a Sing-song Tone in her voice.

"Nice to meet you as well…B-but wait, St Freya Academy is a School For Girls, How Come I'm Attending the School? I'm a Hero" Izuku Asked Nezu.

"Well We Made a few arrangements, your Power is Growing Exponentially as you Grow too. with this in mind, Theresa Apocalypse Took the Offer into Taking you into her School

"Take it as an Internship for your Training, Toshinori Has Nothing Else to Teach You but I'm Sure You'll Learn New Things In St Freya" Nezu Replied to his Question.

"But…this is so sudden! What about My Classmates? I-I can't just leave them" Izuku said Frantically, Freaking out about his Situation. 

"You can Meet them anytime, And Still. You are A U.A. Student and You belong here Midoriya, But it would be beneficial for you to Attend St Freya, You Have What it takes as a Hero but We are Facing a World Threatening War against Honkai Beasts…You Need this" Nezu said which makes it Easier for Izuku to Breathe.

"Thank goodness…"

"And It's not Like You're not A UA Student Anymore, You're Just Attending Another School As a Representative of UA" Nezu Added.

"...Oh"

"Welp! I'll Be Taking Your Student Now! Bye Nezu!" 

"DEKU!!!!!!"

The Doors of Nezu's Office were destroyed by an Explosion Which Caused by Ours Truly, Bakugou Katsuki.

"Of All The Times You Had to Get Yourself into Trouble, Now You're Being Transferred to Another School? Fan-Fucking-tastic" Bakugo Said As He Walked inside the Office along with Everyone From 2-A.

"E-Everyone?!" Izuku Said In Shock.

"Eavesdropping Is Quite Considered Bad Behavior Bakugou-san" Nezu said as He Took a sip of tea. "but then again, I Will Excuse it"

"Kacchan! I was Personally Asked by Principal Nezu himself, I would've been Given Better Training There And Knowledge About Our New Foe" Izuku said As Bakugo scoffs it off.