𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

☽༓☾

☽༓☾

      Filling Luna in on Betty's plans for the party, FP headed towards the Andrews household with Luna by his side. She had changed into a white flowy summer dress that had bright red cherries imprinted onto it. It was casual enough and yet not too underdressed, considering it was inner circle only, according to Betty. However, as they neared closer they paused, looking up at the loud music that could be heard over the laughter and chaos within the house.

     Hundreds of students crowded in the house, some outside with plastic cups pressed to their lips as they spoke amongst themselves. Luna grimaced as she looked at the house, unsure if she could just turn around and go back to the trailer and wait it out. Looking at her father, she watched him raise a brow at her, as if she had answers for this change.

    "Since when does Jughead have this many friends?" FP questioned, looking at all the teenagers crowding the house.

    "Since never." Luna rolled her eyes as she adjusted her dress, thankful she had missed majority of it. 

    "I'm assuming as soon as we are within sight of people you're going to disappear." FP joked, looking at his daughter as she shot him an unimpressed look.

   "Yes because turning up to a party with my father is so cool," Luna snorted, shaking her head as they approached the Andrews household, "I'm getting a drink."

    Before FP even had a chance to respond, Luna was gone, no trace of her presence making the man shake his head with a small laugh, going to go and locate his son.

     Luna pushed past a couple making out on the stairs, rolling her eyes as they yelled at her for the interruption. Moving the door to Archie's bedroom open, she placed the present she got for her brother onto his makeshift bed, heading back out of the room quickly. The present she had got for him was a watch with his initials engraved into the back, along the back of the watches chain there was a sentence stating 'may our time never end'. It was unsure to the girl whether or not he would appreciate the watch, was he even a watch guy? The sentiment was there so he would love it either way.

     Heading back downstairs, Luna had just managed to pour herself a drink when the familiar drilling voice belonging to a certain Blossom called for everyone's attention. She explained that they were going to play a game that she called secrets and sins. Luna rolled her eyes, leaning against the sofa as she watched the crowd of students create a circle in the living room. Veronica was at her side, sharing the same unamusement.

    "It's a variation of Truth or Dare." Cheryl began to explain the game's rules while Luna frowned, mostly confused on how Cheryl was even invited. "In which we own our truths, by telling it like it is." She paused, looking around the room. "I'll start the game with Veronica Lodge."

    "Naturally." Veronica retorted, sending a sarcastic nod Cheryl's way.

    "Let's begin with the day you and your mob wife of a mother came to town for a so-called 'fresh start'." Cheryl quipped while Luna grabbed her drink, moving it towards her lips as her eyes flickered between them. "Tell us, Veronica, what's so fresh about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet."