Girl Wonder

Dino nuzzles into Robin's neck, making her giggle. She carefully turns her face to give him a kiss, being mindful of the tiny body on her chest. Rain playfully taps Dino's cheek, making him smile into the kiss.

Robin breaks them apart and nuzzles into her son's smiling face

"Can't believe we made you" Robin coos

"Baked to perfection by ya beautiful mama"

Dino nuzzles into Robin again before taking Rain in his hands and lightly tossing him in the air. Giggling, drool drops from his mouth and lands on Dino's face.

Rain babbles away while Robin and Dino pause

"Ok I think it's time to get up"

Robin laughs as she grabs Rain so they can get up. Dino does his morning routine while Robin feeds Rain and changes his diaper.

Arms wrap around Robin to hug her waist and sway, smoothing the family. Rain lays on Robin's chest as he sucks on his nook and closes his eyes.

"I really need to brush my teeth.."

"I didn't want to say anything but.."

Robin nudges Dino before handing him the baby. It doesn't take long for Robin to do her morning routine and then head to the kitchen to cook. Dino comes down shortly after, fully dressed.

"Where are you going with them thot ass sweats on?"

Dino looks down at his t-shirt and joggers. He usually goes for jeans but since being with Robin, he dresses a lot more lax.

"Thot ass sweats?"

Robin sends him a look as he slowly approaches her. He grabs an assfull and pulls Robin into him.

"Now you know I only have eyes for you"

"Yeah but the women are only gonna have eyes for ya dick"

"YOUR dick"

Dino winks, making Robin hide her smile

"I don't like you"

"No?"

Dino leans down and captures his wife's lips into a deep kiss. Gripping her thighs, Dino picks Robin up and wraps them around his waist. She bites down on his bottom lip, making Dino groan.

Snapping out of it, Robin hits Dino's shoulder and hopping off of him

"You always get me started"

Dino chuckles as he adjusts himself. Shit, he wasn't helping himself either

"Fine. I'm off to get flowers for Dee and then we can get ready for tonight."

"You remember her favorite?"

"Sunflowers"

Dino pecks Robin's nose before slapping her ass and quickly dodging out the way. Hopping in the G Wagon, Dino drives to Robin's favorite flower shop.

The bell rings, making the shop owner turn towards the door

"Dinooooooo"

"Hi Mrs. Murray. How are you?"

The older woman holds her arms out and Dino bends down to hug her

"How's my favorite customer? Buying more flowers for Robin?"

"These are for my sister, Desha. She launching her book"

"Girl Wonder? I've heard of it. Oh I hope she's prosperous. What am I getting?"