Lights! Camera! Action!

"I cannot fucking believe.." Carmen mumbles to herself as she wipes off her knives.

Her skin hot to the touch with steam damn near coming out of her ears. She's never been more mad in her life.

She saw them

Eddie. That bitch and her owner.

Carmen saw all three of them entering the diner. She went in and heard the conversation. Watching Eddie whisper in her ear...

She let shit go TOO FAR

She's been lenient

She's played things safe

She's been trying to be on the low low since she got shot. Eddie needed time to get his mind right.

He didn't mean to have Carmen shot. He was just in his feelings.

Carmen knows he still loves her but he's being manipulated by a woman with a sick fetish.

She gotta save her baby

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Robin examines herself in the mirror as her Mags finishes up her dress.

Tonight is the movie premier as she's nervous as hell.

Not only for the movie but for her love life. After the girls finished up their vacation, Robin tried to stay behind. Nelle flew her parents and Rain out to enjoy the resort.

Little did Robin know, Eddie and Dino were on the next flight out. They didn't corner or pressure per se.

Nah they were on some psychological warfare shit. Teasing her but not pushing her. Edging her to the point where she was ready for the threesome but she wasn't.

She had to come back home just to keep herself busy. Her hair company dropped another line just in time for the premier because of her "dedication"

It shouldn't be this much of a hassle for her. Two fine ass men wanting to dick her down and treat her like a goddess.

Where's the issue?

She doesn't want the dynamic to change. She doesn't want all the fighting in the beginning to resurface.

"A pros and cons list?"

Robin's staff stopped and looked at her

"I said that out loud?"

"Yeah. I knew you were a little slow but how are you having a conversation with air?"

Kayden steps through the door with a smile on her face.

"Honey Bun!!"

Robin's cheeks damn near touch her eyelashes from how hard she's cheesing. She carefully steps off the podium and runs to Kayden. He picks her up and spins her before eloping her in a hug.

Seems like forever since they've seen each other. Like a piece of them was missing for a bit.

"Ow. What the fuck?" Kayden holds his side and Robin steps back with a smirk.

She pinched him

"I'm tired of you and ya smart ass mouth"

"And here I thought you missed me"

Robin pouts

"I did. So much is happening and I just-"

"Feel overwhelmed?"

Robin nods and Kayden nods back and asks everyone to give them a minute alone. The two wait as everyone packs up and leaves the dressing room.

Kayden stands with his hands in his pockets.