Chapter 12 part 2

Chapter 12 part 2

Tiptoeing third base and dinner at Feldcroft

Charles leads the way down the stairs to the final floor of the lobby watching a few still lingering students, while some were coming in from trying to brave the chilly autumn air to at least attempt to do their star gazing logs, while others were slinking off back to their dorm from detention. Speaking of students coming from detention Charles waves to a particular set of twins "Charles where you going this late?" Sebastian called to his friend Charles walks backward with Amit slowing down watching him maneuver around students backward.

"Going to find astronomy table on the castle walls then got to go help Natty with something. Tell Ominis not to stay up for my owl, he needs his sleep." Anne laughed while Sebastian rolls his eyes with a hand on his hip "Oh Dad..." Making all three laugh at the inside joke, Amit was jealous of how easily Charles managed to blend into a group of friends of every house while he had a hard time just fitting in with the ones he has had for years by now.

Amit lead them past the Beasts Care Class and up the same path Poppy had led him up when she had him meet Highwing, Amit's wand was lit by Lumos waving it from one side to the other making sure nothing was awake; hiding in the withering grass that surrounded the broken post of the wooden fence. Walking up next to Amit Charles pulled out his wand casting Lumos "So how far are we going?"

Amit could feel the heat radiating off Charles it was no wonder he got warm easily in both Herbology and Potions, and even more little to wonder why he never layered up like other students would have before coming out on a night like this. "The table is on the stone wall just ahead, look for a stone platform. It will look like something that doesn't belong." Nodding they make their track going to the right to the stone wall cut off from the rest of the wall, in disrepair and with more than one spiderweb.

Amit lead off the path between trees and large boulders, over uneven ground passing leaping toadstool caps, the Ravenclaw and Gryffindor could hear owls hooting overhead along with bats, the insects have long gone by this point in the season to either sleep or somewhere warmer. "It's nice having a fellow stargazer doing this with." Charles smiles at Amit, "I wish I had more time to enjoy this further with you, but always try to keep my promise to my friends."

Amit smiled as they got closer to the fallen wall where startable awaited them, Amit wished he could call this a date....but he knew Charles's heart belonged to Ominis and him alone. "It's not creepy out here at night, the Goddstone Club are nothing, but cowards." Charles chuckles "I wouldn't say that, Amit. They merely do not have your drive and love for the stars as you do."

Amit chuckles nervously as they climb a dirt pile leading to the ramparts of the wall with a door to the right, "Here I am 'charging' ahead. Why don't you lead the way?" 'And your just much a coward as them.' Charles thought as his face fell into a 'Really' look on his face as he brought his wand up to lighten their path to the door ahead of them.

Opening the door they had to duck as hanging pots were only inches from their faces as soon as the door swung open, "A few cobwebs and some dust. Nothing to worry about." as they stood back up to their right a.... "Is that a...a bathtub? Hold on Revaleo! " Amit looked around trying to stay away from the walls and tables, " Of course, it's just–not as–' Tidy' as I was expecting it to be."

Charles rolls his eyes but says nothing when a page appears in front of the cell with a tube inside of it. Charles grabs the page and holds his wand close to the page to read it out to himself "So this is the bathtub that has to be kept behind bars, and has been for as long as anyone can remember. The rumor is that the tub was enchanted to chase after students decades ago who were too obsessed with their studies to care much for personal hygiene...better watch out Amit. Get too far into your studies for too long and someone might sick this thing on you." Charles laughs while Amit pouts but blushes at the sound of Charles laughing.