11-20

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 11 Good Stuff

  Early in the morning, Li Xiu went to the county town, and made an appointment with the driver to use the car in the afternoon. When he arrived in the county town, he went straight to the waste collection station, gave the gatekeeper a dollar, and discussed with him that he wanted to get married.   The driver gave him a thumbs up as soon as he got in the car, and Li Xiu smiled embarrassedly and said, "Uncle, don't laugh at me, there is nothing you can do, uncle, I will see you in two nights." The driver nodded   .   Li Xiu squatted aside and looked at it for a while, then walked directly towards the canopy bed, disassembled and disassembled the bed, and found four old dressing boxes of different sizes, opened the boxes carefully, one contained jewelry, one contained gold ingots, one contained a box of small yellow croakers, and the smallest one contained a pair of Pisces jade pendants.   I used to follow my grandson online in my previous life, and I know all these things. Jade pendants should be old, and they should be from the feudal dynasty. Gold ingots should be 10 taels, there are 20 pieces, and small yellow croakers are also 10 taels, 36 pieces. Feng Chengxiang's gold bracelet.

  Li Xiu was overjoyed. This should be the dowry of a rich lady in the old days. The jewelry was given to the daughter-in-law and the jade pendant was given to the son. There are more than 50 catties of gold. Wait 80 years and exchange it for money. Grandma slept under the bed.

  Li Xiu went directly to the new house, saw Li Bao and Li Guo there, "Brother, you're here." " Have you

  eaten yet?"

  "Have you eaten, brother?" Li Guo looked at Li Xiu and asked.

  "I'll come and have a look, and I'll go home to eat." "

  Brother, the foundation has been dug, and the stones have been pulled back. Dagong said that it will be built tomorrow, and the wood will be sent to the carpenter's house tomorrow, but the lime has not been bought yet. Dagong said that there are too many people. It took two or three days.

  "Okay, I'll go buy white ash tomorrow." Greeting a few words with Li Bao and Li Guo, Li Xiu went back, and had to go to Daqingshan tonight, so he had to pay back the favor he owed.   Seeing the back of Li Xiu leaving, Second Li picked up the cigarette pouch with trembling hands, lit it and took a puff before saying, "His mother, what do you want?" Ge Erya opened her mouth, and after a while she said, "I just asked, there's nothing to   do   .   "   "What did you do long ago? It's too late now. If you want the boss to be more estranged from his family, you can make trouble." The more Li Laoer said, the more angry he became.