61-70

registerLog inforget the password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

report error

  Chapter 61: Li Hua Returns to the Door
  In the evening, everyone from Old Li's family gathered at Mr. Li's family, talking about going to marry during the day.

  "Sister-in-law, don't worry, I think the mother-in-law is easy to get along with, and our children can't stand being wronged." Third Aunt Li said, she could see the fifth-bedroom daughter-in-law and Granny Li Hua muttering in private, she must have learned the words of the eldest niece and daughter-in-law to Granny Li Hua, and Granny Li Hua has to weigh the beating of the niece and daughter-in-law.

  "Auntie, it's okay, they dare to make my elder sister wronged, my brother and I will call the door to see who dares them!" Li Guo said forcefully.   Everyone was amused by him, and Grandma Li asked with a smile: "How could someone from the mother-in-law directly hit her in-law's

  house, who said that?"   Seeing everyone staring at him, Li Xiu smiled and said, "That's right. The big sister -in -law can't beat her brother -in -law, but this little sister -in -law is not so good. If you care about them who makes the big girl aggrieved, let Li Bao and Li Guozhuan Zhang Chuanzhi. As long as their family feels distressed, she dare not give the big girl aggrieved!" Let Lao Li's family see his dark side   .   Li Yun laughed directly, and seeing everyone looking at her, he began to show off: "At the banquet today, eldest brother and the others directly threatened the eldest brother-in-law, I guess he would not dare!   "   "I know, I know," Li Bo stretched out his little hand and recounted verbatim what his brothers did at the banquet.   The three elder brothers of the Li family were dumbfounded, is this okay? This is not a scene, is it?

  Seeing her three sons stupefied, Grandma Li smiled happily and said, "It's okay, this matter was picked by Li Bao. He is my brother-in-law. His elder brother is in control, and the Zhang family will be afraid and can't find reason. Besides, his elder brother didn't say that Li Bao was reluctant to let his sister get drunk. In this way, it is best for Li Hua. Everyone in the Zhang family will be very polite to Li Hua." It's not the elders, the Zhang family has to bear it well, and they have to weigh it carefully when they treat Li Hua

  .

  Seeing Li Xiu's smile, Grandma Li smiled gratifiedly, the grandson knew it well! The fourth room of Lao Li's family has him as a great grandson, it can't be wrong!

  On the day Li Hua returned home, all of Li's family members were there. The new son-in-law looked at the eight brothers-in-law, big and small, in the house, and his legs were a little weak. Except for one eldest brother-in-law, the remaining seven were all brothers-in-law who beat him for granted.